BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6229179";

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn’t exactly what I expected, but it did give my hair more moisture. It was a bit expensive at Target and didn’t really help my frizz or split ends very much. Overall I was a bit disappointed. I would recommend this for moisture only.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ bought this hair oil to manage my frizzy ends and while I️t smells great and managed my hair when styled. I️ thought I️t was too oily for my already oily hair and I️ will probably look for a different hair oil.
Leiny G.
Garfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
reduce el friz de mi pelo despues de alisarlo o ondularlo me encanta me deja el pelo suave y manejable y tambn funcióna para reducir el volumen despues de lavar el pelo
Rosalba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have trick 3c/4a curly hair and use it as a styling conditioner, it detangles my hair, makes it so soft, have a lot of slip, gives me so much shine and it isn't oily at all! I recommend this product for all the kinds of hair, even oily, because, believe me, it conditions and doesn't feel like and oil at all!
Daniela I.
It's thicker, heavier, and less nuritioning. That said, I think it is one of the better drugstore hair oil/serums I've come across. It has a very unique softening effect, making the hair fluffier and look softer than usual. It works well both wet and dry (sparingly). The fragrance is nice, but not my favorite. Overall, I think it's one of L'Oreals better hair oil/serums, but there are other affordable options that work better.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells, so good I could bathe in it! It's also amazing for prepping damaged hair for heat tools and repairing dry damaged hair. My only complaint is that you can't use even the slightest bit too much or you'll get really greasy hair that doesn't hold the style.
Luisineth B.
La maestría del pelo de Loreal Terapia El petróleo es la mejor, ya que restaura profundamente el cabello opaco, seco y dañado. Su fórmula suaviza el cabello para un acabado sedoso y una luz intensa, sin dejarlo pesado o aceitosa. Lleno de brillo y la vida del cabello, es espectacular el resultado que deja. Amo. Muy recomendable
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This always makes my hair so soft and smooth. You don't need much of this stuff at all.. I learned that the hard way. I put a bit too much in my hair and it was oil city. So I tried again with a pea size amount and that was perfect. It has a nice smell, came in good condition and matched the photos. I use it when my hair needs some serious TLC!
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I cant always find in stores so im so happy I found it on here. doesn't take frizz away but leaves hair extremely soft and smells super good, shinny. I use it all the time and as a lubricant for styling w hot iron
Elinor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Loreal hair products are spectacular recovers you will moisturise your hair, you keep it silky and especially is easily accessible for everyone. This product I like to use it much because it leaves me the spectacular hair like peluqueria out of a hydration treatment but not so are all products of this brand and that's my favorite