BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6229179";

Buy on Amazon*
Darianna M.
Ponce
I love to use this as a finisher after I've styled my hair whether its straight or curled o use it from the middle of my hair to the tips; not on the roots or of the top because it can weigh it down a bit and my hair get oily on it's own pretty quick so avoid applying it on top or my roots
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
This oil is absolutely fabulous ! It has a delicious smell and feels great in my hair . I use a few pumps in my hands , rub them together and then work it through my wet hair . It makes my very long hair more manageable and shiny beautiful. I’ve found it in Ulta as well as Target . It usually runs between $8-10
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Absolutely love this product! I have super long hair so I am constantly putting oil on the ends of my hair to keep them healthy. I got this in a Voxbox and am obsessed! I use it every single day now. It has an interesting smell, but in a good way! A must-have!
Ashley M.
This product wasn’t exactly what I expected, but it did give my hair more moisture. It was a bit expensive at Target and didn’t really help my frizz or split ends very much. Overall I was a bit disappointed. I would recommend this for moisture only.
Leiny G.
Paterson , NJ
reduce el friz de mi pelo despues de alisarlo o ondularlo me encanta me deja el pelo suave y manejable y tambn funcióna para reducir el volumen despues de lavar el pelo
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
I use to treat my hair...its super thick and has split ends like crazy. One treatment of this makes it feel refreshed and added bonus it also acts like a detangler!
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
I love the way this smells, so good I could bathe in it! It's also amazing for prepping damaged hair for heat tools and repairing dry damaged hair. My only complaint is that you can't use even the slightest bit too much or you'll get really greasy hair that doesn't hold the style.
Rosalba M.
I love this product! I have trick 3c/4a curly hair and use it as a styling conditioner, it detangles my hair, makes it so soft, have a lot of slip, gives me so much shine and it isn't oily at all! I recommend this product for all the kinds of hair, even oily, because, believe me, it conditions and doesn't feel like and oil at all!
Daniela I.
It's thicker, heavier, and less nuritioning. That said, I think it is one of the better drugstore hair oil/serums I've come across. It has a very unique softening effect, making the hair fluffier and look softer than usual. It works well both wet and dry (sparingly). The fragrance is nice, but not my favorite. Overall, I think it's one of L'Oreals better hair oil/serums, but there are other affordable options that work better.
Rosaly N.
This always makes my hair so soft and smooth. You don't need much of this stuff at all.. I learned that the hard way. I put a bit too much in my hair and it was oil city. So I tried again with a pea size amount and that was perfect. It has a nice smell, came in good condition and matched the photos. I use it when my hair needs some serious TLC!