L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Perfecting Oil Essence

Var Wccpi = "Prod6229179";

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Perfecting Oil Essence!
How would you rate this product?
bellevue
I use this all of the time. When I don’t wash it, my hair gets really greasy on top and dry at the tips. I use dry shampoo on my roots and this on my tips and my hair looks great
West Chester, PA
I started to use L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment long time ago, I can say 5 years and still one of my favorites. The smell is really good, t's the only oil on the market that works in my hair. The price is awesome. I would recommend this product.
pompano Beach, FL
Uso este produto a muitos anos e adoro a forma como ele reage no cabelo! Dura muito, tem um cheiro super agradável e devolve o brilho fio a fio. - embalagem é atrativa e o produto possui um excelente custo beneficio L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment L'Oréal Paris Elvital Coloured Hair Oil Precious Blend of 6 Flowers Extracts +Uv Filter
This product wasn’t exactly what I expected, but it did give my hair more moisture. It was a bit expensive at Target and didn’t really help my frizz or split ends very much. Overall I was a bit disappointed. I would recommend this for moisture only.
Bridgeport, WV
This product is amazing by keeping my hair non frizzed on days where humidity is bad. I used this product a lot in the summer time. On days that I didn’t feel like doing my hair I would just wash and put the oil in my hair and it dried looking great.
San Diego, CA
I love the way this smells, so good I could bathe in it! It's also amazing for prepping damaged hair for heat tools and repairing dry damaged hair. My only complaint is that you can't use even the slightest bit too much or you'll get really greasy hair that doesn't hold the style.
I love this product! I have trick 3c/4a curly hair and use it as a styling conditioner, it detangles my hair, makes it so soft, have a lot of slip, gives me so much shine and it isn't oily at all! I recommend this product for all the kinds of hair, even oily, because, believe me, it conditions and doesn't feel like and oil at all!
It's thicker, heavier, and less nuritioning. That said, I think it is one of the better drugstore hair oil/serums I've come across. It has a very unique softening effect, making the hair fluffier and look softer than usual. It works well both wet and dry (sparingly). The fragrance is nice, but not my favorite. Overall, I think it's one of L'Oreals better hair oil/serums, but there are other affordable options that work better.
Oakland , CA
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Perfecting Oil Essence uploaded by Steffany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair love’s this oil! I just use this one a year’s. Is the best because the smell is so good, also leaves my hair's texture incredible and make my hair leaves my hair soft, light and shiny. I’m super in love with this oil!!! L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment
This always makes my hair so soft and smooth. You don't need much of this stuff at all.. I learned that the hard way. I put a bit too much in my hair and it was oil city. So I tried again with a pea size amount and that was perfect. It has a nice smell, came in good condition and matched the photos. I use it when my hair needs some serious TLC!