BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6229179";

Buy on Amazon*
Laura W.
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
I loove this hair oil. I hadn't used oil in a couple of months and my hair was really dry because of it. I bought this and immediately applied a large amount all over and left overnight. The next morning my hair had absorbed all the extra oil and felt so soft, hidrated and shiny. It is seriously the best oil I've tried, and I've tried some.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
This product is similar to the more expensive L'oreal Kerastasse. I absolutely love it. My hair is so smooth and not greasy. Their conditioner is great too--you use so little and it takes away tangles and leaves your hair shiny and NOT greasy. I am a loyal fan!
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
This smells amazinggg! I love drugstore products that work well and do what they clame and this is one of them! Amazing shiny hair and smooth strands is what I get. Very affordable and loads of product!
Marki B.
Marki B.
Great product. It smells good and my hair feel soft and less broken. Easy to comb my hair. Product lasts a long time. Best results when you use the shampoo and conditioner of the same line.
Rishelly v.
Rishelly v.
Central Falls, RI
I think the reason I gave it amazing stars is because of the fragrance it definitely is a good product but the continents you get for your hair smelling and looking great is awesome
Analyssia R.
Analyssia R.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product. I use it almost every day after my shower. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky and definitely keeps the ends of my hair looking and feeling healthy and soft. The oil also has a wonderful smell that stays on my hair all day long. Although it leaves a bit of product on your hands after applying, this is definitely one I would recommend! 😍
Daniela I.
Daniela I.
It's thicker, heavier, and less nuritioning. That said, I think it is one of the better drugstore hair oil/serums I've come across. It has a very unique softening effect, making the hair fluffier and look softer than usual. It works well both wet and dry (sparingly). The fragrance is nice, but not my favorite. Overall, I think it's one of L'Oreals better hair oil/serums, but there are other affordable options that work better.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
I love the way this smells, so good I could bathe in it! It's also amazing for prepping damaged hair for heat tools and repairing dry damaged hair. My only complaint is that you can't use even the slightest bit too much or you'll get really greasy hair that doesn't hold the style.
Luisineth B.
Luisineth B.
La maestría del pelo de Loreal Terapia El petróleo es la mejor, ya que restaura profundamente el cabello opaco, seco y dañado. Su fórmula suaviza el cabello para un acabado sedoso y una luz intensa, sin dejarlo pesado o aceitosa. Lleno de brillo y la vida del cabello, es espectacular el resultado que deja. Amo. Muy recomendable
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
This always makes my hair so soft and smooth. You don't need much of this stuff at all.. I learned that the hard way. I put a bit too much in my hair and it was oil city. So I tried again with a pea size amount and that was perfect. It has a nice smell, came in good condition and matched the photos. I use it when my hair needs some serious TLC!