BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FORMULATED WITH GLYCOSILK TO TRANSFORM DULL HAIR
The Glycosilk formula of Nutri-Gloss acts in two ways:

1. Evens out hair’s surface to reveal a high gloss shine.
2. Enhances nutrition for ultimate softness.

SHAMPOO: An illuminating shampoo that gently cleanses and laminates hair so that each strand is perfectly smoothed and glossy.

CONDITIONER: An illuminating conditioner that provides instant nutrition, shine, and softness to
dull hair.

HIGH SHINE GLOSSING MIST: A leave-in mist that provides shine and a smooth, lacquered finish for showstopping end results.

• It says on the bottle normal to thick hair so it may weig...6 Answers
  • Does it work on all hair types?4 Answers
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I received a free sample in the mail from L'Oréal to try this product and it was happy I got it. The color on the bottle is amazing. The smell was refreshing and lasted a long time. I like the way it made my hair feel and they duo work well together. Shampoo and conditioner that is!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wanted to like this shampoo, but unfortunately, it didn't really work for me. The shampoo itself was a clear color and had a pleasant, fruity scent. However, I don't feel like it got my hair as clean as I would have liked, and my hair afterwards look weighed down and oily. I have fine, oily hair though, so this might work better for someone with a thicker/coarser hair texture. The conditioner felt light, but still left my hair greasy-looking and weighed down instead of shiny and healthy. I would not repurchase.
Cindy M.
Fort Erie, Ontario
After using this, my hair was noticeably smoothr. My hair was very moisturized, which gave it nice curly waves. The spray gave it some shine, but not a lot; however, you need to be careful not to put too much or it will look a little oily.

It also gave my hair a nice strong rosy smell which lasted throughout the whole day. If you're sensitive to smell, it might become overwhelming, otherwise it's very lovely.

Overall, this line works really well, but does not give a lot of shine. It does moisturize the hair well, but seems to give a little bit of buildup after multiple uses.

This shampoo is worth buying when it first came out it was a bit pricey but it didn't matter because i saw the diffrence in ONE use, ive been using this product for 2 months already, and my hair is always sooooo shiny.! I would recommend to family and friends.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this for years off and on and I really like it. It leaves your hair soft and shiny and has a great smell. I have very think hair and it seemed to make it sleek and flat which I need. I wouldn’t recommend to people with already thin and flat hair just because it will make it a lot worse.
Anastasia B.
KOKOMO, IN
I love how this makes my hair feel and look. Most brands leave my hair dryer or oily. I have very think unruly hair and I love this shampoo and conditioner it makes it easier to manage and take care of.
Kalyn K.
Fort Campbell, KY
This entire line has given my hair all the shine it needs! I've had the spray for about a year now because a little goes a longgggg way! The shampoo and conditioner really made a difference texture wise and made it look healthier than ever.
ana g.
It smells so good and the smell stays on your hair. It makes your hair look shiny and soft although it would be best to use a conditioner for the ends of your hair. It makes your scalp feel fresh and keeps your hair clean.
Magda V.
miami, FL
This shampoo helps my hair has more volume and shape me Enanta its smell is more estarordinario all women liked the 3 steps and is very easy to use received the Nutri-gloss luminizer line in the mail which included shampoo, conditioner and a leave in shine hair top coat spray and was pretty excited to try it since my hair is super dry looking and needs any type of shine it can get.
Sheila B.
Sicklerville, NJ
This stuff is amazing. Leaves my hair so smooth and sleek without weighing it down. I have oily roots with dry ends and it balances it all out. I've been using this for about 6 months 3 x a week. I recommend it to anyone and any hair type
Alisha L.
Tillsonburg, ONTARIO
It says on the bottle normal to thick hair so it may weigh down fine hair texture.
Niyla D.
Pensacola, FL
Does it work on all hair types?