BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #21 in Hair Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

Madison K.
Duluth, GA
This review is kind of lengthy but please read through and look at pictures. This has worked wonders for me! My hair is naturally wavy with some curls that form in there. The first photo is my hair super heat damaged and had split ends that had split ends, no shine really at all and was just super limp and flat 😭 the next two photos are after I think a month, almost two of using these three products. I DID NOT style my hair or use anything else in my hair, literally got out of the shower after using the shampoo and conditioner put a littleee bit of the cream in the ends of my damp hair after and let it dry normally. I was obviously feeling myself after seeing the results after a while and stepped outside for a mini photo shoot lol. My hair was shinier, my dead ends seemed not so dead anymore but were still there because my hair was terrible 😅 the last photo is after I chopped my hair but was still using the product. Still NOT styling my hair or using anything else product wise I swear 😭 because I really wanted to test this product out. After the chop my hair REALLY bounced back with the combination of this product. I know it may be hard to believe, it still blows my mind as to how it worked with my hair but it works at least for me. I really suggest to try this if you have the same hair type and same hair problems I did. I am also sorry if the photos are not the best but I tried my best to find photos where you could see the difference. Everything I said in this review is 100% true and I hope it may have helped some of you who have the same problems I have.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This shampoo/conditioner duo is all ive used for the past two months and my hair has never been so shiny!! My hair is soft and air dries so quick and voluptuous. I would recommend this to people with thick hair because thicker hair can handle the added oils. They smell amazing and are pretty much always on sale at rite-aid!
Alicia H.
I received this in a voxbox a couple of years ago and hace repurchased once. I like how my hair felt, soft and it detangled my hair. The smell is great and the product did whay it said. I purchased my own after receiving one free from influesnter. I do recommend and will repurchase this hair oil.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I use this on my daughters hair. All three of them are mixed with crazy curly hair. This helps moisturize their hair. Before I started using this their hair was dry and brittle and ever since this their hair is so healthy and manageable. Their curls are soft and have great elasticity.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Personally, I always look for shampoos and conditioners that repair my hair or the mistreatment of my hair and leave it soft and this is true. I love it. I have always loved this brand of l'oréal. Besides, they are super good for keep super cute hair really I recommend it a lot.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I love this entire line. The products smell amazing, does exactly what it claims to do, very affordable, and makes your hair looks so shiny and healthy. I will be repurchasing. I highly recommend this product. You can find this product at Walmart and target.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I love this product - cheaper than Argan Oil (loaded with cones - but Ok, whatever) and inexpensive. I get the kid for "All Hair Types" and use very little as I have dry, fine hair. Imparts great shine and eliminates diffuse cuticle.

It can build up so be careful and don't use too much or you will look greasy.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
This works great and does wonders for my hair. My hair was super dried out from heat styling and color treatments, and this made it much softer and shinier, healthier overall. Especially for coming at a fraction of the price of other oils, this product is an awesome buy. My only negative is that it doesn't absorb into your hair as well as some of the more expensive products, so you have to be careful not to apply too much or else your hair will look very greasy
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
I used this product for a little while, but it made my hair feel sort of heavy. I know part of the reason is due to the fact that I have oily roots, but I also have dry hair and ends. So it’s just hard for me to find the right product.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg
I live for these I use these products all the time esp when I can’t afford more pricier ones but heck who can afford those daily no not I i Harv damaged hair and these products are great for damaged hair and omg it smells ahhmazing
Melissa M.
Is this stuff any good? Does it really work well on your hair?
Wendi B.
Does this work well on color treated hair, curly hair?
Alexandra T.
Fairfield, CT
Has anyone with fine hair tried this? Does it weigh your hair done or make it greasy?
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this product make hair oily?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Did it worry anyone else that the shampoo wasn't sulfate free? I was nervous to try it out.