L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

How was your experience with these products and are they worth it????
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil How do you feel about these products? Are they worth it? How were they on your hair? Did you see any noticeable difference after use?
What about this collection I want to try, is it good?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Hayward, CA
Love it! Really recommend. My hair use to be really dead because I would dye it so much.
Eastman, GA
Feeling beautiful when I use this product. It make my hair so smooth without being oily.
West Chester, PA
This stuff is the best it makes my hair super soft and always smells good and refreshing
Great item! I would purchase again! Decent pricing. This brand is one of my favorites.
Rego Park, NY
I love this conditioner. It really repaired my hair and I use it twice a week as well.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing products specially for my curly hair this product helps a lot with my dry hair
Love L’Oréal hair car products the are the perfect product for my hair! Love love love
Riverside , CA
I use this when I treat my hair for a good condition. It works great and I love it ..
Tampa
Love the smell and how smooth feels your hair great great product and very impressed
H oh oh y ph go tcoh j pycph pj ph pucypcj php phcupcj pu ho up ph zig he ho such. Oh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
chester
4 months ago
Mila, Algeria
8 months ago
Tina H. • 7 months ago
I would avoid it and try their other shampoo and conditioners. This is almost like pure oil for the hair. So if your hair is really dry and brittle then you will appreciate this line.
Montreal
9 months ago
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil ? hello 🤗 Have you tried this products before, if you tried it please tell us your opinion
Liza B. • 8 months ago
Hi, this is my favourite range from L'Oreal Paris Hair! It makes my hair super glowy and soft. I absolutely love it. (Also the scents are ridiculous). If you want more opinions, you can always check the reviews. Hope this helped you out.