Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#9 in Hair Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

Photos (129)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Indianapolis, IN
Let me start off my saying that I received this line as a gift from L'OREAL to try in exchange for reviewing the product. All opinions are my own though. I am giving this product 3 stars for a few reasons. My first impression was that the packaging was beautiful. It looked like a salon-quality product. After my first wash and condition with the in-shower products, I have to say, I was slightly unimpressed. The shampoo wasn't exactly "cleansing." I had to shampoo twice just to feel like my hair was actually clean. The conditioner was a little bit underwhelming. I didn't feel like it held on to my hair while I was massaging it in. It almost felt like it was just slipping off the ends and falling to the shower floor. The reason that it took me so long to write this review is because I wanted to give this product some time to see if it made a difference over time. Longterm, I feel like the oil in this product weighted down my hair. The after shower hair oil was nice, but I didn't feel like it did much for shining or silkening my hair. My hair is naturally red, fine, and curly. The top layer of my hair won't curl naturally after showering with this product and I think it's due to the oil.
Final thoughts: I probably wouldn't repurchase this particular L'OREAL product again. It smells fantastic, feels nice in your hands, it just doesn't do anything positive for my hair.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I am a big fan of Loreal hair and makeup products and have tried many Shampoo and Conditioners from there Advanced Haircare line. This one, is the only one I wasn't very interested in purchasing because of the fact that I don't particularly like a lot of hair products with oils in them. I am afraid and they have made my hair too oily leaving it very limp and frizzy depending on the humidity. But I went to CVS the other day and had a bunch of coupons and decided that since it was one of the only ones from the line that I hadn't tried, and my hair is damaged so I'm willing to try different products out to find a good one, ID try this. And it really made my hair amazingly soft, shiny, a lot less frizzy, and just all around healthy looking! I also really love the smell! Needless to say I would have definitely regretted not buying this product and I'm excited to continue using it! Oh and there are two different ones from the Extraordinary Oil type and I am using the blue one at the bottom which is Sailuy Care for Dry Lifeless hair-Lightweight, Non-Greasy!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner and line really exemplified the name "extraordinary oil." It's perfect for dry hair, super moisturizing, and has great slip for detangling coarse, thick, or curly hair. It is a lightweight product that doesn't weigh the hair down, and even after rinsing softness in hair is felt. I love the smell it's so comforting, the only way I can describe it is a tropical, coconut, floral smell, with a hint of amber or vanilla. It's a scent that is not perfumey and lasts. I would def recommend this to another person and I would repurchase, the price is pretty good. $4 for a good sized bottle. I usually don't use anything but natural shampoos. But this shampoo including the whole Extraordinary oil line proved to be a pleasant surprise. The shampoo was cleansing but not stripping, perfect for dry to normal hair and it had a pleasant cocnutty, floral smell. Worth the buy. The serum was also very nice, I dispersed some to my wet curly hair and it made my hair very smooth feeling and shiny
Brie H.
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I received the Curl formula to try from Influenster, although I would describe my hair as wavy, not curly. I'm always trying to find products that help define and tighten my natural wave, so I was excited that the nourishing properties of this haircare line would hopefully relieve the frizz I have problems with and leave a more defined wave in it's place. First impressions in the shower were that the shampoo smelled nice without being overpowering (shea + vanilla scent?), the conditioner was super hydrating on it's own (I didn't really feel the need for the re nourishing mask, but used it anyway) and that there was only a little bit of the re-nourishing mask needed to feel like my hair was thoroughly coated. Overall results were good- my hair looked shine and healthy, but my waves were not any more defined than before. L'areal never promises more defined curls, so I'll take the healthy and nourished hair it gave me and keep looking for curl defining products to apply after a shampoo!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Before receiving this product myself, I had already heard several personal opinions from several ladies. I had heard that it made their hair oily and it weighed it down or that it made their hair dry and crunchy. So, I was anxious to try it out for myself. I have a very oily scalp but very dry hair. My locks are also a little thicker and confused between wavy and kinky. I was actually really hoping this would help me even after the negative things I'd heard. The morning after using the system for dry hair, my locks were 90% less frizzy and felt amazing. It actually felt airy to me and smelled heavenly. Luxurious, even. I don't think this is for everyone. If your hair is straight and smooth, this isn't the product you need- it's probably going to make it feel oily and weighed down. But if, like me, you could use a little help with your frizzy, confused thicker hair, then I'd say this is definitely something you should try.
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.
For the conditioner and shampoo, they work really well. They cleanse and they definitely make my hair feel soft immediately. That being said, I don't really need either of these two products because I already use a product similar to it: Orlando Pita's Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, which doesn't test on animals and I can buy at Costco.

For the oil, this is an absolutely AMAZING product. I've used all sorts of oils and serums on my hair before and they typically feel heavy in my hair, with a residual oiliness. This manages to make my hair feel silky, look sleek, and look shiny without any of that extra greasiness. My one gripe is that this product is not cruelty free, so unfortunately, I'll have to find some sort of substitute until L'Oreal doesn't test on animals.

Overall, the products are great. I just wish it were cruelty free!

*Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Lately my hair has been very difficult to deal with, in fact I've been debating cutting it all off! But after my hair appointment was canceled on me and I got the samples in the mail the next day, I guessed it was meant to be to keep my long locks! When I first used the L'Oreal nourishing shampoo it smelt really good! I loved the texture of the shampoo it wasn't heavy like some other brands I've used in the past. I also loved that it was a nice and easy lather, so my hair felt nice and clean! I then used the nourishing conditioner again it smelt great! The conditioner was also incredibly light weight, but nice and creamy so it applied and spread so easily. My hair immediately felt different, and I was excited. After my shower I towel dried my hair and used the oil nourishing serum. I didn't bother combing it through because my hair, like I said was di
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
So I have very dry, damaged, thick, and curly hair. I dye it a lot and straighten it a lot so most of the curls have gone. I received these products for free thanks to L'Oréal and influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Last night I applied all three of the L'Oréal products in order for a couple minutes each while massaging them into my scalp and rinsing them off. This morning when I touched my hair it felt so smooth and soft and didn't feel like the dry hair I had woken up with that morning. My hair feels fabulous and I think I even got some of my curls back. Honestly this is just day 1 of using it and I can recommend it already. This is just the beginning of my journey to get my healthy hair back. I'd also like to say that for best results buy all 3 of the L'Oréal products and apply how directed on the bottle. Thanks L'Oréal.
Mariselda J.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard , CA
I got to try this free from Influenster recently and could not wait to try. It has this really great smell and cleans the hair well. My hair is both fine and dry,this really helped. The conditioner is really thick and nourishing. Usually it takes a conditioner about two minutes to do its thing but this was instant. My hair felt great and I wasn't even out of the shower yet! After I dried my hair,I applied the leave in treatment. I would advise to put a few drops in your hand and work through the hair,otherwise it can get a little messy. When my hair completely dried,I could really see the difference.I even asked people to touch it. My hair was silky, soft and I could run my fingers through it without any breakage. I love that! It's been hours and I just can't stop touching my hair. I'm gonna keep buying this stuff.
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
I am extremely impressed with this line of products from L'Oreal Paris and I like that they have a specific one for each hair type/concern. Having naturally curly hair I have tried product after product and continued to be disappointed when they do not deliver on what they claim but I can say this product really delivers. I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil for very dry, curly hair and it is amazing, I love that they use natural oils like Coconut and Sunflower and the smell is amazing. The product has a creamy texture and lathers well, it gives a deep down clean and deeply nourishes each strand leaving my haor feeling soft, I also love that it greatly reduces my frizz while giving my curls definition making them look healthy and bouncy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Is this stuff any good? Does it really work well on your hair?
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Does this work well on color treated hair, curly hair?
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
Tengo el cabello muy dañado y no se si este tratamiento me funcione, si me lo recomienda? les ah funcionado?
Liz H.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this product make hair oily?
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it worry anyone else that the shampoo wasn't sulfate free? I was nervous to try it out.