L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Amal M.
Freehold, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil uploaded by Amal M.
I have super tight thick curly hair. It’s gets sooo dry in the summer from being in the pool almost every day and in the winter from straightening it all the time. I use L’Oréal Extraordinary Oil shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner and it softens my hair abs helps me detangle it faster. It also keeps it shiny and looking healthy.
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil uploaded by Gabriela W.
I really like the LOREAL ELVIVE line, I have tried different shampoos of them including LOréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Deep Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 12.6 fl. oz. , but I must admit that my favorite is the Jalea Real; I think that none of them leave my hair as silky and fresh as when I use that one. Currently the Walmart where I live is not selling it, so I decided to try [product:l’oreal-elvive-dream-lengths-long-hair-shampoo] for first time and until now it keeps my hair good.
jocelyn Y.
santa ana
Este producto es muy bueno que dejártelo te deja muy suave y más tiene un olor muy pero muy bueno y se los recomiendo mucho
Tamra P.
Lynbrook, NY
I love this conditioner. It really repaired my hair and I use it twice a week as well.
Yoselin G.
Albertville, AL
Works good . I recommend it. I like it. Try it. I love it . L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream
Lixy O.
pharr
Me gusta este kit ya que trae un tratiamiento para todo el cabello en general me gusta tanto su color
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
I’m been using L’Oréal for many years. I can say this product is one of the best, I’m a Caribbean lady, love the beach and swimming pools that make my hair dry and damage but I don’t care because this shampoo conditioner and treatment helps to restores and repair every single stem of my hair. Love it
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn't buy this for myself, but for my mother. She has permed her bangs before and it made her already very coarse and thick hair more brittle and dull. She also hair a drier scalp compared to mine. This smells a lot more different from l'oreal typical hair products and completely transparent. It does look like pure oil from afar, but it brought life back into my mother hair. Her hair looks and feels a lot more healthy now.
Sk S.
Pathalgada Chatra Jharkhand
L'OREAL is a trusted brand among people from all over the world. Its almost all products are really very satisfying. I'm using this product from last one year and it has a very good results.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
It works decently but they definitely could make it smell better for the price. The bottles could look better too because I'm not too fond of the packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charity S.
il y a 10 mois
L'Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover How well does it work for brunettes, in removing hair color, so that I can color my hair lighter? Possibly Platinum Blonde
Charity S. il y a 8 mois
Estafania thanks 😊
Carolina A.
il y a un an
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil realmente funciona y en cuanto tiempo se ven resultados?
Stephany C. il y a un an
Claro, depende de tu cabello y cuidado que le des, desde la 1ra semana puedes ver un cambio, recomiendo no lavar diario, a mi me ha mejorado lavando un día si y un día no. Si usas calor diario trata de usar un oleo o crema protector de calor y mide que la temperatura sea la adecuada. 🙃