BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Hair Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Before receiving this product myself, I had already heard several personal opinions from several ladies. I had heard that it made their hair oily and it weighed it down or that it made their hair dry and crunchy. So, I was anxious to try it out for myself. I have a very oily scalp but very dry hair. My locks are also a little thicker and confused between wavy and kinky. I was actually really hoping this would help me even after the negative things I'd heard. The morning after using the system for dry hair, my locks were 90% less frizzy and felt amazing. It actually felt airy to me and smelled heavenly. Luxurious, even. I don't think this is for everyone. If your hair is straight and smooth, this isn't the product you need- it's probably going to make it feel oily and weighed down. But if, like me, you could use a little help with your frizzy, confused thicker hair, then I'd say this is definitely something you should try.
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
I am extremely impressed with this line of products from L'Oreal Paris and I like that they have a specific one for each hair type/concern. Having naturally curly hair I have tried product after product and continued to be disappointed when they do not deliver on what they claim but I can say this product really delivers. I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil for very dry, curly hair and it is amazing, I love that they use natural oils like Coconut and Sunflower and the smell is amazing. The product has a creamy texture and lathers well, it gives a deep down clean and deeply nourishes each strand leaving my haor feeling soft, I also love that it greatly reduces my frizz while giving my curls definition making them look healthy and bouncy.
Charity S.
Charity S.
Buena Park, CA
I love this product! I have been looking for a good shampoo conditioner combo and I found it. It smells great but that's not the best part. It actually works, after using it my hair was the best it has ever looked when letting it just be natural. Normally I would not let it be down and curly because it looked like a lions mane. This product made my hair look softer and more relaxed. I will definitely buy this product and it is now my go to combo especially with the mask! I had a great photo but it's on my old phone, I will try and post later. Yes....the product is that good I have to put a picture!!!!
Naishmarie L.
Naishmarie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I received this as a sample but it was the full size shampoo, conditioner and oil. I have to say this is by far my favorite voxbox! The smell is AMAZING!! I get compliments all the time that my hair smells great. It also leaves my hair so smooth, and not greasy at all! I ran out of it last week and just went to target and picked out more. The only downside is that it seems that target is the only store I've found that sells this particular product. I've looked elsewhere, mainly Walmart and they have a lot of brands of L'Oréal, but not this one. I would recommend this to anyone! It's great stuff!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil and the shampoo and conditioner in this product line! Thanks to influenster for sending me these three in a voxbox to try. My hair tends to get frizz easily. I have fine wavy hair. I am truly considering switching to these instead of my high end stuff I purchase at Ulta for about twice the cost. I think it's working just as well! I took off one star for the packaging of the shampoo. The hole it comes out of is way too big so lots of shampoo comes out at once. Would be better if smaller hole, or used a pump.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Nichols, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had recently heard of this, but never tried it. My hair isn't really dry, but the ends are a different story. I used the shampoo and conditioner at night and the serum before drying. My hair feels so soft and smooth and the ends don't feel or even look dry. Plus, it smells good. :-) If I can get results like this every time, I think I may just be switching over! So, if you have dry hair (or ends), I recommend picking up a bottle of L'oréal Extraordinary Oil shampoo, conditioner, and serum.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mcintosh, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils are an amazing Haircare line! I was skeptical to use an oil based product because I have had issues with greasy hair in the past. This product not only surprised me but surpassed my expectations. It left my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down or being greasy. My hair has benefited from the 6 oils infused into the shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment. My hair is lustrous I have seen a big change for the better after using this product.
Delaine M.
Delaine M.
I received the shampoo, conditioner and serum in a past voxbox and I stilk can't get over how it makes my hair feel. I have dry hair and the shampoo works wonders for hair, leaving soft and lustrous. The conditioner smells amazing and gives my hair a soft feel and wonderful smell. I use the seru. for styling and to add shine. The only thing about the serum is that my shine does not last but the serum does tk add softness to my hair.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absolutely amazing all the way around. When first opening the shampoo, you are greeted with a wonderful scent! It has a great lather and adds moisture to hair. The conditioner also leaves hair feeling soft and luxurious. BUT, the absolute best part is the mask. This stuff smells so good and it left my hair looking and feeling so clean and soft. I love it! The only problem I've had is trying to find the mask in stores.
Anna W.
Anna W.
French Lick, IN
This is an incredible collection of hair care products. I received them in a recent vox box to try and review. After using, my hair was soft ,silky and manageable. I didn't even have to comb or brush my hair. ( I did, but the conditioner made it so soft that the brush just glided through my hair. I really love the leave in oil. No matter how much I use, my hair does not get greasy. This is my go to for hair care now.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Is this stuff any good? Does it really work well on your hair?
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Does this work well on color treated hair, curly hair?
Liz H.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this product make hair oily?
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
Tengo el cabello muy dañado y no se si este tratamiento me funcione, si me lo recomienda? les ah funcionado?
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it worry anyone else that the shampoo wasn't sulfate free? I was nervous to try it out.