BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #14 in Hair Oil

FORMULATED WITH 6 PRECIOUS OILS TO TRANSFORM DRY HAIR
Our formula with 6 precious oils envelops the hair fibre and delivers intense nutrition without weigh down so that hair is flowing, silky, and shiny.

SHAMPOO: Cleanses hair gently with a lightweight blend of precious oils.

CONDITIONER: A thick, velvety formula that conditions hair for the smoothest of locks, taming dry or frizzy fibres.

NOURISHING MASK BALM: Deeply nourishes hair without weigh down.

Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First let me start by saying I have fairly damaged hair. I have been dealing with split ends for quite some time now, leaving my styled hair looking like straw. In just one days use i noticed great results. I used it twice in one session. Once on damp hair before styling, and after styling to smooth frizz. My hair finally looks the way I always wanted it to. Smooth and healthier. Let me also mention that this smells amazing! I'm sold. Would highly recommend.
Lauren M.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo cleans well but doesn't have much lather which makes me feel like my hair won't be clean enough, but it is. Conditioner is nice and thick and conditions very well! I have pretty dry hair. This product does not leave my hair feeling greasy. Overall, I'm happy with this product.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product - cheaper than Argan Oil (loaded with cones - but Ok, whatever) and inexpensive. I get the kid for "All Hair Types" and use very little as I have dry, fine hair. Imparts great shine and eliminates diffuse cuticle.

It can build up so be careful and don't use too much or you will look greasy.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great and does wonders for my hair. My hair was super dried out from heat styling and color treatments, and this made it much softer and shinier, healthier overall. Especially for coming at a fraction of the price of other oils, this product is an awesome buy. My only negative is that it doesn't absorb into your hair as well as some of the more expensive products, so you have to be careful not to apply too much or else your hair will look very greasy
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean it's good, pretty darn cheap can find good deals at Walmart, the hair mask works great too but I don't know there's nothing really special about it. Makes your hair smell good yeah but I feel like I gotta use too much of the product for it to feel like it's really doing something for me. Might just be because of the thick curly hair. Might work better for different texture of hair
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thirsty hair! I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Karen F.
Auburn, AL
This is a great product, leaves hair very soft and shiny. However, I noticed that after using it every day for about a week my hair would start getting too oily. My hair can usually go two days without washing and still looking okay. With this product, I have to wash my hair every day. I guess it really depends on what type of hair you like. I now only use it when I feel necessary instead of every day use.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the shops that I like most, great price, quality item, the site is great to see calm, because I have small child that normally requires my attention all the time
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thisone is not for me! I did not see any thing positive by using the shampoo and conditioner. Also the mask did not help my hair either. It' too bad because it is very affordable and very handy. I would not buy this brand ever again.  I would not recommend this product to anyone :(
Melissa M.
Is this stuff any good? Does it really work well on your hair?
Wendi B.
Does this work well on color treated hair, curly hair?
Roxana H.
Tengo el cabello muy dañado y no se si este tratamiento me funcione, si me lo recomienda? les ah funcionado?
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this product make hair oily?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it worry anyone else that the shampoo wasn't sulfate free? I was nervous to try it out.