L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong™ Thickening Tonic uploaded by Adriana J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Energize The Scalp Fortifies &Amp; Thickens Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals Helps The Scalp Feel Energized And Deeply Penetrates The Hair Fiber To Help Promote Stronger Hair That Looks Thicker And Denser. Made In Usa

• Does this make hair look greasy? 2 Answers
  • How do you use this? Is it for volume only? What are your...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a thickening serum that really works. Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I already have thick hair but this def helped heal some split ends & it made my hair stronger." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for the price range." in 1 review
  • "I am always looking for a product that makes my hair look fuller and thicker and healthier." in 1 review
  • "I applied before blow drying my hair and liked how my hair rely when I was done." in 1 review
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This thickens but not by much. Just adds a little tease and volume but not much. It doesn’t give my hair a weird texture or crunchy feeling at all. This is affordable. I just wish it thickened the hair more. I need some volume.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love spraying this to my scalp and massaging it into my roots after a shower. It smells so refreshing, it's so lightweight and doesn't even feel like you're adding any product to your hair. It's great for adding some volume to your roots.
Darby S.
Everything about this styling product is perfection to the easy application nozzle,clean herbaceous scent, or the results it achieved! This is a sulfate-free option for hair and scalp that really feels like nurturing, it has left my hair feeling soft & with weightless body! I have have this baby on hand!
whitney a.
Love the thickening tonic so much. The best part about it is that there is no sulfate, so my natural hair stays protected. It makes my hair look way much more than what it actually is.
Angel A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is not an instant volumizer (a stiffener that lifts the roots) It has ingredients that stimulate the scalp to hopefully encourage the regrowth of hair-specifically rosemary oil. Anything (think Nioxin) that stimulates the scalp will tingle and probably cause a pink splotch where it touches the skin. The pink splotch is totally temporary and harmless.
Hair growth takes 3 months so those of you who gave it two weeks are apparently looking for a volumizer or just aren't giving it enough time to produce results. I've only been using it for about 3 weeks but plan to keep purchasing it.It is great.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this product. I'll spritz it on my roots and massage into my scalp when I get out of the shower or on dry hair when I want my roots refreshed. I really do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. It's not a huge difference, but it does work. My roots really do feel energized. The only downside would be is that I go through a bottle a lot faster than my other products. Oh, and the smell is incredible!
Kendra W.
Wichita, KS
I would not buy this again. I used the entire bottle and didn't notice any difference.

It does smell nice and I like the packaging but I just don't think it works. I like the L'oreal ever pure line thickening shampoo for color treated hair.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly this doesnt do much for my hair at all .. It smells like white rain hair spray that you get from the dollar store .. Not to mention the fact it leaves your hair sticky like you left maple syrup in it .. Not the best.
Sarah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love, Love, Love this product! Spray on to your roots, either dry or wet, and massage in then comb through. You will notice that it works mostly on your roots versus the ends of your hair. The mint smell is amazingly fresh and invigorating and stays with you all day! Will definitely buy again!
Marybeth L.
N Charleston, SC
I have super fine hair, so this helps thicken it in order for me to style. I love the smell of it and so does my husband. I do wish it was a little thicker and also that I could find it in more places. It can be kind of hard to find. I will continue to use until I find something I like better.
Leah T.
My hair isn't thinning, it's just naturally thin. will this help with that at all?
Moniquea A.
fort worth, TX
Does it work on natural hair?
Rachel K.
Cleveland, TN
I have tried a lot of thickening products and they all seem to make my hair sticky even if I only use a little bit. Has anyone had this problem with this product?
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
How quickly do you see results?
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Does this make hair look greasy?