L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Caitlin F.
This adds moisture back to my hair while not weighing it down. Plus it smells nice too!
Kayla N.
Green Bay, WI
LOREAL TESTS ON ANIMALS DO NOT PURCHASE LOREAL OR ANY OTHER BRAND OWNED BY THIS COMPANY
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I loved this conditioner. It was very thick and smelled great. It left my hair glossy
Sonia G.
Pretty good. I like how a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair really soft.
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is thick and you have to rinse it out really good but it's a good product!
Denise R.
Really would love to try this I have heard it smells amazing and works good
Alyssa H.
I love the loreal ever strong, ever pure line. These sets are amazing. Theyre very rich and and they smell amazing! Theyre all sulfate free but suds up good and cleanse good. The price is great too for the quality u get. And the packaging is very pretty in my opinion. These are the best drugstore shampoos and conditioners in my opinion and evem beat some prestige ones as well. U cant go wrong with these.
Barthenia M.
It is very good product for you to have shiny and healthy hair
It is long lasting
It is safe and treat damaged hair in summer
I use it for curly hair routine
I use it in my scalp , my scalp is oily
Recommend this product for you 😍
Elle H.
Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester
I have used both the shampoo and conditioner of this and it is by far my favourite. It’s made my hair feel salon quality for a cheap price and has given me more vibrancy! I wouldn’t dream of using anything else.
irum s.
Markham, ON
Makes your hair super soft and silky. I tease my hair, so I just condition my hair with this and it opens up my tease flawlessly. Doesn't make me loose hair or anything. Love it.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?