L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Lightweight, lovely smelling conditioner. My hair feels smooth after use. Not too heavy or too thick.
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
One of my favorite conditioners. My hair doesn’t get weighed down after using this on a daily basis.
Lindsey T.
Aberdeen, MD
I love this Loreal line of products, they are sulfate free and nourish damaged hair. Smells great!
Alicia A.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I love the scent and thr fact that it's sulfate free!
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Love the smell of this very refreshing eucalyptus. It’s sulfate free so don’t damage colored hair.
Meggs R.
Love all the L’Oreal ever pure line of shampoo and conditioners! This makes my hair feel great
Helen A.
Tampa
I like this product but I need to use a lot as I have too much hair so it doesn’t last long.
Alayna Y.
Youngstown, OH
I’ve used all there new sulfate free ones they recently had come out and they are all amazing
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
Decent shampoo. My hair felt clean but not stripped like with others at this price point.
Chels L.
One of my favorite conditioners! Noticed a real difference in using over a few months.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?