L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Carol F.
Burton , MI
Doesn’t have a rich lather being that it is sulfate free but it does leave hair soft and silky. A little pricey but one tube/bottle can go a long way.
Deidre C.
Lincoln, NE
Sulfate free is better for all hair types. Especially for color treated hair. I have high lights so it's better for me. Makes the color last longer.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Loreal makes this conditioner that makes my hair softer than any other product I've tried under 30$ and this is well below that price point
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This conditioner always leaves my hair feeling great without weighing it down. Always leaves my hair smelling great too!
Carol G.
I absolutely love this brand of shampoo and conditioner... it keeps my hair soft and manageable and it smells amazing!!!
Kiera D.
Makes your hair super soft and shiny. Great price for this product also it makes your hair smell so good after using
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This conditioner worked great! I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!!
Lori G.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This is my favorite conditioner. I used to use biolage is which multiple times the price but this works even better
Arielle S.
W Hempstead, NY
Really nice smells good also. Keeps my hair feelings soft and fresh and is good to use with keratin treated hair
Ramey T.
I love this it makes my hair feel very light and clean! I feel like its one of the better shampoos out there.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?