L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Johan S.
I 100% recommend this product to people with dry damaged hair. My hair was brittle, frizzy and dry and this shampoo and conditioner brought its strength back. It added volume to my thin hair. And just a few of it goes a long way, i love it :)
Anna G.
If I could give no stars I would, using this system messed up my hair. It created a waxy build up that weighed it down and gave me dandruff even! I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
The Loreal Ever Stong/Pure line are my absolute favorite affordable sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. Sulfate-free is important to me for shampoos because they don't dry out my hair and keep it soft and bouncy. It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I purchased this product a few months ago and I have to say, of all the products I used in that time frame, the L'Oreal Everstrong conditioner left my hair feeling more volumous and touchably-soft.
Kelsey M.
Blackwood, NJ
I bought this right after I got my hair colored. I love that it is sulfate free and it also smells great! I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
This product is so worth it. I realize that I was loosing too much hair with Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I'm
Happy that I tried this product and not going back.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I absolutely love this product! It made my hair really soft and it smells so fresh and clean. I would recommend it to anyone. It helps repair split ends too. (:
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
Me encanta mucho me repara el cabello le la brillo y el aroma es muy rica me encanta la recomiendo al primer usa realmente ves el cambio en tu cabello 😍
Morgan W.
I like this conditioner because it doesn't weigh my hair down like other products I've used. It also is sulfate free which helps keep my color longer.
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I️ love this line because I️t is sulfate fee. I️t detangles my hair and makes I️t feel so smooth! I️ would recommend this to people who have dry hair.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?