L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
kk K.
Dallas
I just simply loved this conditioner as I used it 1st time my hair came back to life .. My hair became so soft ,manageable ,silky I will highly recommend this product for every girl out there .. Love lovers awesome product to use ,great price and u don't need to use a lot just small amount and ur hair will come back to life like never before ... Try ,test and give ur review
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Love all of the sulfate free products from L’Oréal. I find they are much gentler on colored hair. I also love they they make different formulas for colored hair- volume, moisturizing, strengthening etc.... I enjoy the scents as well. I have tried multiple formulas for both shampoo and conditioner and liked them all.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
So good for the hair. I love this one for after toning my hair would be dry or brittle and this would repair it in one use. You have to use the shampoo with it or at least something similar (nothing cheaper than that). It works wonders my tube is about done.
Christine T.
Celebration, FL
This L’Oréal line is the THE BEST drugstore conditioner I have ever found. Totally worth the $6 every month, keeps my curly frizzy hair well conditioned and smelling great. I have been happy with every conditioner I have tried in this line of products.
Nicole W.
Overall a decent shampoo for the price. I have been trying to find shampoo that doesn’t wash my burgandy color out right away this one did better than some but still not amazing but it’s otherwise a great shampoo and has a nice minty scent
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Bought this for my husband who was losing a lot of hair and having a lot of issues with his scalp. He has noticed his hair is stronger, less breakage, and his scalp issues have cleared up. It runs about $8 for a bottle but is worth it for him.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Bought this as an alternative to buying a prestige brand. I feel it was pricey for being drugstore and I didn’t care for how my hair felt afterwards.. it was a bit heavy, almost like it doesn’t rinse out all the way.
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
This is one of those conditioners that as you're putting it in your hair you can tell that it's really good! It slides through your hair like silk and makes your hair so soft!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
I switched to this shampoo a few years back. I loved the way it made my hair feel just after a couple washes. I could notice a huge difference in the body and and much healthier looking hair after using this shampoo. I have thin hair and I feel like this made my hair seem thicker too with a little more volume. The price isn't even that bad, it's definitely worth every penny to have healthier, better feeling, and better looking hair.
Abby H.
I love how this helps my hair! I usually have very brittle hair and it really helps it stay strong and soft. It's not too thick of a product either so your hair doesn't feel weighed down like it sometimes does after washing it.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?