L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This is a great hair product. It leaves your hair smooth and moisturized. It has a really good scent and it is a lot better than most hair products. I would recommend this. The one flaw is that it the lid comes off on all the bottles I've bought.
Kat S.
This is one of my favorite drug store lines. It’s a bit on the pricey side for drug store hair care but worth it. It doesn’t have any sulfates, it smells amazing, and is gentle enough for my hair when it’s color treated.
Jennifer W.
I recieved this in my VoxBox as a gift from Influenster. This will be my go to conditioner. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner . The scent is light and fresh, the moisture level is out of this world.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
I’ve tried a few in the sulfate free line and at first I liked them but over time I noticed my hair would get ten times frizzier with their conditioner compared to others so I stopped using them.
Mari C.
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Reparative Smoothing Conditioner i really liked this conditioner. However left my hair feeling ruff and dry.
Kristen M.
Smock, PA
Loved how soft this conditioner left my hair feeling! Didn’t weight it down either! It’s not my every day conditioner but one I use time to time. I would purchase it again in the future
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Bought this as an alternative to buying a prestige brand. I feel it was pricey for being drugstore and I didn’t care for how my hair felt afterwards.. it was a bit heavy, almost like it doesn’t rinse out all the way.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I just started using this stuff and I love! My only issue is my hair gets dirty faster which makes me wash it more often. I wish my hair stayed cleaner longer in it
Allison H.
Holt, MI
The sulfate free line is my go to. It’s the only conditioner I’ve used consistently for years. It makes my hair so soft I love it. And the price point is great too
Meril C.
This conditioner is slightly pricier than your regular drug store hair product but it's definitely worth it. First it's sulfate free so if you have colored hair (especially pinks, mermaid shades etc that fade super fast) it will help it last but it's also good for your hair the less chemicals you add to your hair. If your hair is slightly damaged from using hot tools or hair products then this conditioner (and shampoo) will help give its life back and make your hair beautiful and healthy again. I saw a difference after a week of use.
Only negative that I have about this line is the tube it comes in. It's not always the easiest to close/open with wet hands and some of the product goes to waste.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?