L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "This is thick and you have to rinse it out really good but it's a good product!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Meril C.
This conditioner is slightly pricier than your regular drug store hair product but it's definitely worth it. First it's sulfate free so if you have colored hair (especially pinks, mermaid shades etc that fade super fast) it will help it last but it's also good for your hair the less chemicals you add to your hair. If your hair is slightly damaged from using hot tools or hair products then this conditioner (and shampoo) will help give its life back and make your hair beautiful and healthy again. I saw a difference after a week of use.
Only negative that I have about this line is the tube it comes in. It's not always the easiest to close/open with wet hands and some of the product goes to waste.
Erica A.
This conditioner along with the shampoo has everything to keep your hair healthy. It is Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. For a lot of people that is important because it won’t strip your hair of nutrients, there are no harmful chemicals, they don’t test on animals, and they promise that the product is vegan. My hair looks amazing and smells amazing. I always get compliments and I truly think it is because of this duo. I also use the thickening version of these shampoos and conditioners and it always leaves my hair feeling full instead of flat. Overall 10/10.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love all of the sulfate free products from L’Oréal. I find they are much gentler on colored hair. I also love they they make different formulas for colored hair- volume, moisturizing, strengthening etc.... I enjoy the scents as well. I have tried multiple formulas for both shampoo and conditioner and liked them all.
Ruru A.
Detroit, MI
So good for the hair. I love this one for after toning my hair would be dry or brittle and this would repair it in one use. You have to use the shampoo with it or at least something similar (nothing cheaper than that). It works wonders my tube is about done.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i fricken love l'oréal. my mom uses this conditioner all the time with the shampoo and she really likes it. for me, it's just really thick, so i don't notice my hair being as nice as it usually is. my hair just gets greasy a little bit faster with this product.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff is fabulous especially if you don’t want your hair to be tangled! It makes your hair super silky and soft! Makes styling it a tiny bit difficult but that can be adjusted to quickly! I’d highly recommend this shampoo! It’s awesome!!!
Nicole W.
Overall a decent shampoo for the price. I have been trying to find shampoo that doesn’t wash my burgandy color out right away this one did better than some but still not amazing but it’s otherwise a great shampoo and has a nice minty scent
Shanda H.
I love the rosemary and mint smell of this conditioner. It seems to help my hair feel stronger as well. It is moisturizing, and doesn’t make your hair greasy at all. I also love the price, and the better for you ingredients.
Kat S.
This is one of my favorite drug store lines. It’s a bit on the pricey side for drug store hair care but worth it. It doesn’t have any sulfates, it smells amazing, and is gentle enough for my hair when it’s color treated.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This is a great color treat shampoo and conditioner. Since it’s sulfate free it preserves color making it long lasting and has an amazing scent. It is reasonably affordable and I would recommend this to everyone.
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?