L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Anne -Lise M.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mary C.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Abby H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare thata€ s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System contains La€ OrA ala€ s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

• "I couldn't believe this because I had high hopes with it being natural, parabens free and sulfate free but honestly this isn't even worth the $7 it's that bad." in 4 reviews
  • "I like how a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it in the future." in 1 review
  • "I lose less hair when I use sulfate free products and I am addicted to this smell!" in 1 review
  • "It even makes my hair look fuller without doing anything extra!" in 1 review
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
This conditioner along with the shampoo has everything to keep your hair healthy. It is Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. For a lot of people that is important because it won’t strip your hair of nutrients, there are no harmful chemicals, they don’t test on animals, and they promise that the product is vegan. My hair looks amazing and smells amazing. I always get compliments and I truly think it is because of this duo. I also use the thickening version of these shampoos and conditioners and it always leaves my hair feeling full instead of flat. Overall 10/10.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
L’Oréal’s Ever sulfate free line is one of my favorites out there in therms of drugstore shampoo. It smells great and it’s super gentle on hair and it’s relatively inexpensive. I usually buy OGX for the value, but if the price were the same I would choose this
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i fricken love l'oréal. my mom uses this conditioner all the time with the shampoo and she really likes it. for me, it's just really thick, so i don't notice my hair being as nice as it usually is. my hair just gets greasy a little bit faster with this product.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Ice tried this ones . Over all it's okay. Not something I would go for always . Its bit more oily for my taste and never really seen any difference with using this one but when nothing else to use I use this one up . It's not the beat and not the worst . It's not pricey
Shanda H.
I love the rosemary and mint smell of this conditioner. It seems to help my hair feel stronger as well. It is moisturizing, and doesn’t make your hair greasy at all. I also love the price, and the better for you ingredients.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This is a great color treat shampoo and conditioner. Since it’s sulfate free it preserves color making it long lasting and has an amazing scent. It is reasonably affordable and I would recommend this to everyone.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I love all of L’Oréal’s sulfate free hair care systems. I’ve used this one and others in the line for the last year or so and my hair feels wonderful and better than it did on more expensive options.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this product!!! I have dry curly hair and was recommended to use products that are sulfate free to protect my hair from further damage. I finally found an inexpensive sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and I can tell a big difference in my hair
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
This is not only my favorite drug store shampoo/conditioner , it’s probably may favorite in general . It is everything I love in a high end product , but for a fraction of the cost !
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff is fabulous especially if you don’t want your hair to be tangled! It makes your hair super silky and soft! Makes styling it a tiny bit difficult but that can be adjusted to quickly! I’d highly recommend this shampoo! It’s awesome!!!
Sandy R.
Are these worth it? Are they expensive ?