L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Deep Replenishing Masque uploaded by Allie K.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Deep Replenishing Masque uploaded by Allie K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo Bundle: L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo L'Oreal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque See individual items for a complete description L'Oreal shampoo, EverHydrate replenishing hair care in a convenient bundle package allows you to save $1.00

Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great, works great, showed a big difference in my hair when using it. It kept my hair hydrated and soft and It defined my curls. It's a great hair mask. They are a little bit more expensive than other hair masques at the drugstore.. at least in NYC where they're about $12.00 however, I would recommend and repurchase.
Mary L.
Generally the times that I have to buy products for my hair I do not think much and I choose the producte loreal and this cream is very good I use it weekly and I apply it on the ends of my hair
Tara F.
I am a big fan of L'Oréal haircare products, especially their sulfate free line. This hair mask makes me hair amazingly silky and replenishes my bleached blonde hair. It also smells super yummy! However, after using L'Oréal sulfate free products, when I try to use shampoo or conditioner that is NOT sulfate free, it sticks to my hair and seems not to wash out. So it works best for me to go all in on their sulfate free line or to not use any of it. Overall a very good hair mask!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
My color treated hair feels so dry and brittle! I have used a few different brands and this one is great!! I use it twice a week and the results are soft, silky hair not oily and smells great! My hair looks amazing
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is such a salve for lightened hair like mine! I use every one to two weeks to strengthen and soften my hair and boy does it work! Smells good and makes hair easy to comb through! Bought and re-bought.
Emily C.
I use this to pump life back into my hair after too much hair coloring. Very light weight and brings my hair back to full volume feeling hydrated and soft. My hair is very strong after using this.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I absolutely love the L'Oreal Everstong Sulfate Free Deep Replinishing Masque, it leaves my color treated hair feeling soft , shiny and more manageable! I would definitely purchase again
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I got this product while looking for something that doesn't damage my hair but makes it better, this product does just that. its great and it makes my hair stronger ☺☺☺☺😍😍😍😍😍
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
This is such an awesome product! I use it on my hair after spending time at the pool. I'm prone to breakage and dry hair and this is a must have for me in the summer
Kelsey H.
This smells great and makes my hair feel silky smooth and healthy. I love that it's sulfate free so it doesn't damage your hair.
Michelle A.
Vallejo, CA
Does this help with split ends?