L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Monica R.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mikael W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverStrong Rosemary Mint Reconstruct Conditioner.
For frizzy, damaged hair.
Sulfate-free.
Fortify System™.
Strengthens & repairs.
Bio-ceramide complex.
Natural botanicals.

• I don't know how I've never seen this, love L'Oreal everything! D...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner
  • "My hair gets dry and frizzy in the summer and winter and I really wanted something that would give the moisture back with no sulfates....this is my holy grail hair product!" in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and sometimes I have problems with conditioners not washing out and then weighing down my hair, this doesn't do that." in 1 review
  • "This product taught me one important thing; "sulfate free" does not mean there are no sulfates; it only means there are no lauryl or laureth sulfates." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This stuff is AWESOME!!!! It helped me in figuring out what I wanted in the products I used as far as cleansing & conditioning. But first....I didn’t quite know how to take the scent because it was SO natural and not one bit perfumey. Let me just say that once I got use to it, the Rosemary (which I don’t normally like) and mint is quite the combo. I washed with the matching shampoo first and then used the conditioner. The conditioner is ultra thick, like a body butter, and right away you get the scent!! It is strong, but I found it to be therapeutic. It saturated my hair great, but then I felt it...the refreshing chill!! The mint in this product gave an amazing invigorating feeling, just like the bottle said! *high5* L’Oréal! My hair felt full of body, was silky soft, and looked healthier than ever. I had then found (then) favorite conditioner. With the matching shampoo, it created an experience that I wanted to recreate over and over again...so I did just that. I purchased this set for years for almost $7 each at Walmart. Still to this day I’d recommend EVERYONE try it! It’s great!

But then I found the same creation, only a different brand and less expensive. I knew I had to try it right away. Suave made a Rosemary + Mint Invigorating shampoo & conditioner set for $5...you couldn’t buy it separately that way and saved money in the process. From the moment I popped the cap on the shampoo, I knew I’d found L’Oréal’s match. It works the EXACT SAME, only less expensive! I now purchase Suave’s set religiously at Dollar General and since its now my all time favorite, I highly recommend this too! It’s one of my MUST HAVES and I know it can become yours as well 😘
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
This conditioner is so awesome! I started using this after I began dyeing my hair to combat dryness/damage. It gets the job done better than any other conditioner I've tried. L'oréal in general steps up the game when it comes to hair products - I've used their dye for years - and they didn't fail to impress with this one. 5/5!!
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
I love this entire line of shampoos. I have tried all of them and would have to say my favorite is the one for fine hair, it has kind of a tea tree minty smell and works well. I love the Loreal products, their professional line is amazing too. But you can't get those at a drugstore.
Mallory A.
Love this conditioner! It took many years to find a conditioner and shampoo that I could call my favorite. L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Thickening Conditioner is so wonderful - the smell is beautiful, the conditioner is thick, creamy and has a great coverage, and it gives you results!! My hairdresser noticed such a difference after 6 weeks of using the L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Thickening Conditioner and Shampoo. I did not even tell her I was using a new conditioner and shampoo, she could just tell something was different and for the better. My hair feels healthier, thicker, and has a beautiful shine. My husband is another huge huge fan! He even saw results and it takes a really amazing product to get my husbands attention. We purchase the L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Thickening Conditioner and Shampoo via Amazon and we have it on auto ship! Fantastic product at a great price!
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
Love this line of sulfate-free hair care products. The reconstruct conditioner is great at strengthening your hair follicles all while keeping you healthy by being sulfate-free. I also love the affordability of this line. Highly recommend.
Shanda H.
The smell of this conditioner and shampoo remind me of the spa. It’s very good for the hair as it has no sulfates. I noticed a huge improvement in my hairs strength and elasticity when using this product. I would repurchase.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I'll use this as s conditioning treatment fairly often. I let it sit on wet hair for ten or fifteen minutes, and when I wash it out it doesn't feel greasy! It's very affordable and sold anywhere you can find drugstore makeup so it's easy to get a hold of!
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
This product taught me one important thing; "sulfate free" does not mean there are no sulfates; it only means there are no lauryl or laureth sulfates. One needs to check the ingredients to be sure the shampoo contains absolutely no forms of sulfates. This shampoo dried my hair out a lot. Although it has a great smell and my hair became thicker and stronger, it was not worth the complete decrease in shine. My hair looked dead after 3 days.
Kathy W.
Burlington, WA
I have very fine curly hair and I use this after showering as a leave in conditioner. I find it seals my split ends together and gives me a less fuzzy look. I love the way it smells and it leaves my hair really soft. I use this product after using Hair one because my hair is so dry I have to use extra leave in conditioners. I color treat my hair also and this product really helps me regain my moisture. I have super curly , fine hair. I don't know if this would be a good product for someone with thin, flat hair as it is a heavy cream and might give them a "weighted-down" look.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS
The L'Oréal everstrong reconstruct conditioner is by far my favorite conditioner from the drugstore. It has a very pleasant Rosemary mint scent that isn't overwhelming. I've also noticed that it keeps my hair (specifically the ends) looking and feeling nice and healthy even after years of coloring.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
I don't know how I've never seen this, love L'Oreal everything! Does this repair damage and make the hair healthy again?