L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Mikael W.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner uploaded by Monica R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverStrong Rosemary Mint Reconstruct Conditioner.
For frizzy, damaged hair.
Sulfate-free.
Fortify System™.
Strengthens & repairs.
Bio-ceramide complex.
Natural botanicals. see more...

• I don't know how I've never seen this, love L'Oreal everything! D...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner
  • "This product taught me one important thing; "sulfate free" does not mean there are no sulfates; it only means there are no lauryl or laureth sulfates." in 1 review
  • "My hair gets dry and frizzy in the summer and winter and I really wanted something that would give the moisture back with no sulfates....this is my holy grail hair product!" in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and sometimes I have problems with conditioners not washing out and then weighing down my hair, this doesn't do that." in 1 review
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
I love this entire line of shampoos. I have tried all of them and would have to say my favorite is the one for fine hair, it has kind of a tea tree minty smell and works well. I love the Loreal products, their professional line is amazing too. But you can't get those at a drugstore.
Yuleta M.
Burleson, TX
So incredible for any hair that gets a daily workout. I straighten, curl, blow dry, highlight my hair. This provides conditioning and helps my hair remain shuney, healthy, and strong. Love that I can use this product after each wash for an extra boost of strength.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
After years of damaging my hair with harsh chemicals I found myself with very dry hair. After using this with the Shampoo my hair is beginning to look healthy again and even has a little bit of a shine
Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
The L'Oreal Paris Ever Strong line is not my favorite line of hair products out there. I don't feel it does anything for my hair and it also leaves my hair feeling dry, damaged , brittle, you name it.
Brittney C.
Hogansville, GA
I had severely thinning hair before using this line. My hair is healthy again, and I don't clog the bathroom drain with my massive hair loss.
Alyssa L.
Superior, WI
This makes your hair softer no matter how rough itime was to start. It feels stronger and healthier after continuous use.
lacey T.
El Cajon, CA
After bleaching myhair more than once a week my hair was crazy and it really helped to make it more managable.
Lauren C.
Great value and it's sulfate free. I love to use this as an alternative to the kerastase.
Shanda H.
The smell of this conditioner and shampoo remind me of the spa. It’s very good for the hair as it has no sulfates. I noticed a huge improvement in my hairs strength and elasticity when using this product. I would repurchase.
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
This conditioner is so awesome! I started using this after I began dyeing my hair to combat dryness/damage. It gets the job done better than any other conditioner I've tried. L'oréal in general steps up the game when it comes to hair products - I've used their dye for years - and they didn't fail to impress with this one. 5/5!!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
I don't know how I've never seen this, love L'Oreal everything! Does this repair damage and make the hair healthy again?