BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing everstrong sulfate-free fortify system, a new hair fortifying and caring system that injects strength into hair from the first wash. Our formulas, with 360 cuticle care, help reinforce weak & fragile hair from the inside of the cuticle to the outside to help prevent breakage and split ends. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary energize and invigorate the senses. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Cameron, NC
Love the smell and how it made my hair look, I'd give it a better rating but I did have a reaction to this, however I found out later I do have a sulfate allergy and it's very sensitive so sometimes even the shampoos that are "sulfate free" or that have less sulfates than others, still tend to bother me, I had bought this however for the breakage issue I have.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Used it for a while and could see a visible difference. The scent is also delicious. Definitely saw an improvement in my hair, but it takes a while. I went through about two bottles of shampoo and conditioner before I saw a real difference, so it's all about patience.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
St Simons Is, GA
I absolutely love this product. I color my hair on a regular basis and was looking for something that would keep it strong and healthy feeling. This product definitely accomplished that and at great price - I would definitely recommend to a friend
Aprila S.
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product. It does not dry out my hair or strip my color. It's truly lathering and smells delish. I use this several times a week and will continue to do so. The benefits is great for colored hair.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Not a fan of this. It dried my hair out and it still felt kind of greasy, if that's possible. I like the brand but this shampoo, even for the price, just did not work for me at all. Would not recommend
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hayward, CA
Leaves my hair feeling clean. love the smell and there's never any residue. This lasts a long time even though it looks small. My hair feels healthier since using it.
Erika F.
Erika F.
Austin, TX
Can't really complain. Smells great, can be used by both sexes, and keeps my hair fairly soft. I use it a few times a week and have been for several months now.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Jamaica, NY
My hair has A LOT of split ends and this's really does help with the problems that my hair is having and it's is very compatible for my hair type which I wavy.
Roxana D.
Roxana D.
I needed this in my life since my hair is blonde and always have split ends.it doesn`t repair it but it prevents from that to happen
Jess M.
Jess M.
Louisville, KY
The anti breakage shampoo is an excellent investment. It helps your skin keeps its fineness, but also adds a ton of shine and body!