BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing everstrong sulfate-free fortify system, a new hair fortifying and caring system that injects strength into hair from the first wash. Our formulas, with 360 cuticle care, help reinforce weak & fragile hair from the inside of the cuticle to the outside to help prevent breakage and split ends. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary energize and invigorate the senses.

Ashlie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I recently tried this product and I wasn't a huge fan of it, specifically the smell. Didn't seem to make any difference in the hair breakage that I have, just made my hair slightly softer
Amanda D.
St Charles , IL
I ALWAYS buy this shampoo simply because its sulfate free and smells amazing. One dislike is you don't get that much product for the price you're paying. I find myself having to repurchase shampoo faster while using this brand. I recommend it 100% though.
Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. It smelled really nice, it has sort of a herbally smell. It cleaned my hair effectively without stripping it. For a sulphate free shampoo, it lathers good, probably because of the alternative ingredient they use sulphoacetate (I think). I didn't notice much of a difference with antibreakage. My hair still continued to do that. But maybe its been less than usual.
Amanda B.
Used it for a while and could see a visible difference. The scent is also delicious. Definitely saw an improvement in my hair, but it takes a while. I went through about two bottles of shampoo and conditioner before I saw a real difference, so it's all about patience.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I love the scent and long lasting smooth feel of this product. I however have very thick, fine hairs so if I'm not careful to give an extra thorough rinse I have noticed my hair goes a little limp. It is definitely worth the long term restorative potential though.
Tiffany P.
Cameron, NC
Love the smell and how it made my hair look, I'd give it a better rating but I did have a reaction to this, however I found out later I do have a sulfate allergy and it's very sensitive so sometimes even the shampoos that are "sulfate free" or that have less sulfates than others, still tend to bother me, I had bought this however for the breakage issue I have.
Natalie M.
St Simons Is, GA
I absolutely love this product. I color my hair on a regular basis and was looking for something that would keep it strong and healthy feeling. This product definitely accomplished that and at great price - I would definitely recommend to a friend
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
For a drug store product, this is awesome!! This gained my loyalty because it is sulfate free and actually works on my hair. It smells fabulous, treats my hair, and helps remedy my hair issues. I totally recommend this line!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Not a fan of this. It dried my hair out and it still felt kind of greasy, if that's possible. I like the brand but this shampoo, even for the price, just did not work for me at all. Would not recommend
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I liked the shampoo and its smell. It left my hair manageable. As a type 4 I don't know that I use this one again..it did require a deep conditioner to follow in order for my hair not to feel crunchy.