L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Anti-Breakage Dual Serum-1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Danielle G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Formulated with natural botanicals, vegan free and sulfate free, this unique system prevents breakage and split ends It njects strength into hair from the first wash and with 360 degrees cuticle care, it helps reinforce weak and fragile hair from... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michele W.
I have thick curly hair and this serum honestly works better than ANY top of the line professional serum. It keeps my hair shiny, super soft and frizz free. I love the price. I will continue to use this forever! Win for L’Oreal!
Danielle G.
Wilmington , CA
So I recently dyed my hair a light color. The process included bleaching some of my hair so my hair got a little damaged . So I've been using this product ever sense and it's been making my ends amazingly shiny ! I apply it after washing my hair .
stacey f.
Waterloo, WI
I have bvery very fine thin hair. I use this three times a weeks in order to stay on top of it. I also like that in the winter my hair isn't so full of static. Love this stuff
Bella G.
Garland, TX
I love this product. It makes my hair feel healthy. I have hair that breaks easily so this helps a lot. It smells amazing as well. It also helps with the shine of my hair. It lathers easily and cleans my hair well. I will definitely buy it again when I run out
Sara W.
Ona, WV
I love this product. The formula and smell are very appealing. I find that my hair is stronger and shinier when I use this product compared to others. The only downfall is the lid always breaks on me.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This is an amazing hair serum. I do not put much product in my hair because I do not like the way that it feels and weighs my hair down. It this product is the complete opposite I put it in my damp hair before I dry it and it leaves my hair so smooth, as well as locks in moisture and is not heavy.
monica a.
The Truth Product This has enchanted me A lot I recommend it to everyone In Serio This is A girl I really love It I swear it's wonderful I recommend it to everyone i love loreal
Dessire F.
I guess this might be good for a determinate kind of hair. I had problems when I first use it. My hair is oily and after using it it just went worse and worse.. I cannot say that it didn't help, because it made my hair stronger. So I guess it depends on your kind of hair.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Anti breakage dual serum is an excellent serum for dull and dry hair. It helps make hair strong and prevents them from breaking. I have been using it for a month now and i absolutely love it. I have seen visible results
December K.
Northglenn, CO
The Loreal paris hair experitse Ever-Strong anti breakage dual serum did not work at all. It weighed my hair down, which is very thin anyway from years of coloring. It lathers just fine, but is hard to wash out and leaves my hair dead on my head. It sucked, because it cost a lot of money. l
Anna E.
My hair is so dry because I bleach it all the time. I notice when I brush my hair before I shower, or at the end of the night, my ends literally just break off. Is this a good product to prevent that from happening?