L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Everstrong Anti-Breakage Double Serum uploaded by Danielle G.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Everstrong Anti-Breakage Double Serum uploaded by Sheila B.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Everstrong Anti-Breakage Double Serum uploaded by Maria N.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System, a new hair fortifying and caring system that injects strength into hair from the first wash. Natural Botanicals 2 100% Vegan 3 Reinforces Repairs Our formulas, with 360 Cuticle Care, help reinforce weak fragile hair from the inside of the cuticle to the outside to help prevent breakage and split ends. Natural aromatic properties from juniper energize and invigorate the senses. Combines the dual benefits of two separate serums mixed together upon application for optimal performance.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Just a little dab of this goes a long way. I use this on my hair after every wash. It will not leave your hair oily or weigh your hair down, it prevents breakage and its affordable but most importantly it works. Definitely a good buy😉
Danielle G.
Wilmington, CA
So I recently dyed my hair a light color. The process included bleaching some of my hair so my hair got a little damaged . So I've been using this product ever sense and it's been making my ends amazingly shiny ! I apply it after washing my hair .
stacey f.
I have bvery very fine thin hair. I use this three times a weeks in order to stay on top of it. I also like that in the winter my hair isn't so full of static. Love this stuff
Michele W.
I have thick curly hair and this serum honestly works better than ANY top of the line professional serum. It keeps my hair shiny, super soft and frizz free. I love the price. I will continue to use this forever! Win for L’Oreal!
Bella G.
Garland, TX
I love this product. It makes my hair feel healthy. I have hair that breaks easily so this helps a lot. It smells amazing as well. It also helps with the shine of my hair. It lathers easily and cleans my hair well. I will definitely buy it again when I run out
Sara W.
Ona, WV
I love this product. The formula and smell are very appealing. I find that my hair is stronger and shinier when I use this product compared to others. The only downfall is the lid always breaks on me.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This is an amazing hair serum. I do not put much product in my hair because I do not like the way that it feels and weighs my hair down. It this product is the complete opposite I put it in my damp hair before I dry it and it leaves my hair so smooth, as well as locks in moisture and is not heavy.
Dessire F.
I guess this might be good for a determinate kind of hair. I had problems when I first use it. My hair is oily and after using it it just went worse and worse.. I cannot say that it didn't help, because it made my hair stronger. So I guess it depends on your kind of hair.
Sheila B.
I use this product before brushing (my very tangled) hair and it works wonders for that! As for anti-breakage, I have only been using it for a couple days, so I can't say much about that. It smells pretty nice and it helps my hair detangle easily, so I will use it just for that.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Anti breakage dual serum is an excellent serum for dull and dry hair. It helps make hair strong and prevents them from breaking. I have been using it for a month now and i absolutely love it. I have seen visible results
Anna E.
My hair is so dry because I bleach it all the time. I notice when I brush my hair before I shower, or at the end of the night, my ends literally just break off. Is this a good product to prevent that from happening?