BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Reparative Smoothing Conditioner.

For chemically straightened or damaged hair.

Sunflower.

Silicone-free.

48-hour frizz control.

Natural botanicals & oils.

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Reparative Smoothing Conditioner
  • "I noticed my hair felt silky smooth right away, and my curls stayed pretty much longer!" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried the shampoo but having dry curly hair I mostly use the conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really damage my hair a lot by straightening or curling my hair daily..after you wash this off makes your hair like extremely soft and it smells OK..been using this for about 5 month s" in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way to it completely balanced my hair out." in 1 review
  • "I heard this works really well id love to try it because it is sulfate Freemasons does not have harmful chemicals" in 1 review
Marisol T.
Loving using this conditioner. I'm a stickler for sulfate free skin and hair products so I love that a trusted brand offers a sulfate free hair shampoo and conditioner. This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and helps with flyaways. Great for my oily hair.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
[product:l'oréal-paris-hair-expertise-eversleek-sulfate-free-smoothing-system-reparative-smoothing-conditioner] is amazing I've been using it for a while now&must say i can see changes in my hair (for the better-since i 1st started to use it)! UsuaLLy I tend to use too much (&my hair is WiCKeD thin/fine),which makes it greasy...so id say for thicker hair, use as much as u think u need but for the ones with thin hair, dime or nickel sized drop on hands, &blend it throug, EASILY starting at roots working/combing down to end/tips of hair.
Stephanie Z.
I bought this since it doesn't have any harsh sulfates! It has a subtle scent, not too powerful and it's affordable which is great! It did leave my hair smoother as stated and I feel a difference in my hard which is great especially since I have colored hair. I would recommend this!
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This is my holy grail for conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling light and not heavy with products. I've heard it strips the hair of natural oils, etc, but I love it. It tames my curly frizzy messy hair. I am said that it says discontinued, It took a lot of trial and error to find the right product for my hair.
Sofia S.
I do not really like this conditioner, nor the shampoo. It leaves my hair very dry and unmanageable. It does not make my hair smell good. I have wavy hair and I cannot detangles it. I didn't notice any difference
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I use this product sometimes I like that the scent is and texture are light, is ok fights the frizz but makes my hair oily after one day of being wash, is a cheap option that u can find at target and buy with coupons so is cheaper that way, I try different products on this line some more effective than others I select this usually if I'm out of town that way I don't need to worry going thru TSA with my good shampoo and getting it confiscated or else
Priscilla L.
Works great and is fairly inexpensive I have used high end shampoos such as pureology which is great stuff but if you're no into shelling out that much I'd say hi for this line there's different ones for different concerns and hair types
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This has been one of the best kinds of wash that I have tried. It made my hair look very shiny but not greasy and super soft. It made my oily scalp feel dryer but not flaky. I am very satisfied with this because it helps my hair look and feel healthier.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Loreal eversleek shampoo/conditioner works great I love loreal and their everpure line is so wonderful the smell could be better but other than that it is really great for my hair.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I use this product pretty much every day. Not the small bottle but the big bottle. It smells great and it makes my hair soft. I have to use good shampoo because my hair is extremely long and this does the trick every time.
Laura w.
How is this product?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Will this leave your hair looking oily without washing after a day?
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
Does this conditioner help smooth hair that is frizzy from over processing with heat?
Ellen S.
I want to test this product!
Amanda Z.
Ok, so I have super fine and thin hair. A lot of "smoothing" sulfate-free products leave my hair looking oily. Is this going to give me the same trouble?