BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Reparative Smoothing Conditioner.

For chemically straightened or damaged hair.

Sunflower.

Silicone-free.

48-hour frizz control.

Natural botanicals & oils.

• Ok, so I have super fine and thin hair. A lot of ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this conditioner help smooth hair that is frizzy from over p...1 Answers
  • Will this leave your hair looking oily without washing after a day? 2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System™ Reparative Smoothing Conditioner
Buy on Target*
  • "I tried the shampoo but having dry curly hair I mostly use the conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I noticed my hair felt silky smooth right away, and my curls stayed pretty much longer!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way to it completely balanced my hair out." in 1 review
  • "I heard this works really well id love to try it because it is sulfate Freemasons does not have harmful chemicals" in 1 review
  • "I used this 2 days after I dyed my hair and it made my hair smell and feel nice." in 1 review
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I did you this whole line too, it is for dry and coarse hair and sulfate free. I didn´t expect this to be that good, but it was actually really good for my very long and dry wavy hair. I liked the condiitoner as much as the shampoo and hair mask. The hair mask is actually the best product in the line, that I would repurchase.
Katie J.
Erie, PA
Perfect for my dry, treated ends that frequently break. It adds shine and smooths my ends after they have been treated. It is a thick formula that really covers your hair.

I always find it to be affordable with coupons. I would recommend this to friends who need a boost.
Connisha J.
Jeffersonville, IN
For those with dry, brittle and damaged hair, I recommend this product on a daily use to maintain healthy, shiny hair. If you use a lot of heat to style your hair, this product will protect and its affordable and easy to find in the shopper markets.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
I do not really like this conditioner, nor the shampoo. It leaves my hair very dry and unmanageable. It does not make my hair smell good. I have wavy hair and I cannot detangles it. I didn't notice any difference
Gina V.
This conditioner made my hair pretty smooth. My hair had been dead from bleaching and this helped make it look less frizzy. I probably wouldn't buy again. I found other products that worked better.
christine l.
Tampa, FL
This is amazing stuff. makes my hair super sleek and soft, smells wonderful, and the smell stays with you all day, just enough softness , never feels weighed down or greasy
Manon H.
Saint Augustine, FL
Love the shampoo and conditioner. They're sulfate free, which makes me feel better about using them. They leave my locks shiny and soft. Love love love these!
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
This is my everyday conditioner that I use along with the Loreal eversleek sulfate free shampoo. It leaves my hair so soft and light, it's unbelievable.
Stacey G.
Greenville, SC
Perfect consistency for a conditioner- not too heavy, not too light. Makes my hair feel soft.
Steph🌻 Z.
I bought this since it doesn't have any harsh sulfates! It has a subtle scent, not too powerful and it's affordable which is great! It did leave my hair smoother as stated and I feel a difference in my hard which is great especially since I have colored hair. I would recommend this!
Laura w.
How is this product?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this leave your hair looking oily without washing after a day?
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner help smooth hair that is frizzy from over processing with heat?
Ellen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to test this product!
Amanda Z.
Ok, so I have super fine and thin hair. A lot of "smoothing" sulfate-free products leave my hair looking oily. Is this going to give me the same trouble?