L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Volume Conditioner Anti-Fade System uploaded by Katherine W.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Volume Conditioner Anti-Fade System uploaded by Lexie H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Directions: After using Ever Pure Volume shampoo, Apply to wet hair and massage gently. Leave on for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I had high hopes for this because I normally love loreal hair products. However as soon as I opened the bottle and smelled it, I did not like it. The scent supposedly rosemary, which I've never smelled before, but if it smells like that, then I definitely don't like it. Other than that the shampoo didn't do anything spectacular. It kinda made mh hair feel a little waxy, which I didn't care for. I would not repurchase this.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I now use this Ever Pure hair cream and it makes my hair soft and manageable. There is a conditioner and shampoo that bears the same name which are sulfate free and therefore easier on the hair. I use them even though they are being advertised for colored hair. I am finding good results from all these products. My hair is no longer frizzy after washing and it just feels great.
Anna H.
Racine, WI
I really loved the scent in this system and overall it cleans really well. The only one issue I had is I need extra detangle action and the conditioner didn't give me enough... would continue to use but with an additional leave in conditioner.
Lexie H.
I received this product complementary from influencer and I absolutely love it!!! I definitely recommend it because it does give your hair volume and its natural and it doesn't contain sulfate!!! I do and will keep on recommending this to everyone I already recommended it to my grandmother and she loves it to!!
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Both shampoo and conditioner feels so light weight in the hair after dried & styled. Never left my hair greasy. The smell was off at first but i grew to love it, it just felt really fresh. Received mine for review from influenster.
Kathy S.
I received this in my voxbox and after just one use I already love this product. I noticed my hair had more body today. The smell isn't the greatest but it still smells pretty good, I'll definitely be purchasing this.
Conner B.
Loved it!! Made my hair feel so soft and smelled good too. Even with long hair I didn't need to apply as much conditioner as I regularly do.
Katherine W.
After just one shampoo and conditioner I've fell in love with this hair care product. Thank you influenster!!!
khulkar S.
Alexandria, VA
My hair was always oily and this is only shampoo right now helping my hair dry and volume
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
Really love the feel and smell of this product. Doesn’t make scalp oily and is light weight for your hair. Doesn’t leave any residue. Easy to find and worth the price. Would recommend for coloured hair use.
sarah s.
Orlando, FL
does this really prevent color fading?