L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
  • "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
Liz B.
This is an amazing affordable hair mask. I actually first tried it from my hairdresser. I love the smell. I have thick hair so it just soaks it right up. I saw it again at Walmart I believe, and it was only like $5! For a more affordable brand I definitely consider it high end
jessica g.
I really liked this product i even bought the matching leave in spray which i also liked. Being a red head its important that i try and keep sulfates to a minimum so my color lasts and this does the job and my hair was a lot richer for longer series of washes i would def re purchase this again I'm usually very satified with loreal products
krystal w.
Makes my hair pretty soft. does what its supposed to. a lot goes a long way so you don't have to use too much. a big container like this can last me up to a year.
naghmeh l.
Toronto, ON
I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok. There was nothing special about it though (no change in my hair) it wasn't restorative for my type of hair but it was an ok conditioner.
Sarahi T.
Me ha gustado mucho el acondicionador profundo y me gusta mucho. Me ha devuelto la vida a mi cabello y restaurado su brillo y suavidad
Ceri M.
Vienna
Best hair mask I've tried, gorgeous smell and made my colour treated hair super soft, like I'd never felt it before. Highly recommend.
Julie R.
L'Orea EverPure Deep Restorative Masque is very hydrating on dry hair, smells fantastic and is available everywhere. Good price!
Mayda R.
Brazil
A máscara da Lo´real mantém realmente a cor dos fios. Eu que faço mechas loiras a utilizo constantemente.
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
Great product for my thirsty dry hair. It brought life back and defriZzed me.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.