L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
Leidy Marian R.
The products Loreal's I also like pretty ! They are very good in general! I've used the line for straight hair , and restoration .
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner smells ok. it leave my hair shiny but pretty flat. I don't really care for this product. it is reasonably priced
Suzanne E.
Great product. I love that L'Oreal's EverPure line is sulfate free. This mask really penetrates to leave hair soft and shiny.
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
I used this several times a week and it really made a difference. I have thick long coarse hair. Was soft and smooth.
Preciousa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Makes my hair really really soft ! It smells wonderful I'm so glad I bought this ! I will recommend this to others
Michele G.
I really like this product. it smells good and repairs your hair. It works really well for a drug store product.
Devan G.
I have never tried this product but I do like the L'Oréal brand in general. I have never really had a problem
Carly H.
Spring Creek, NV
Great product! Sells for a good price and makes your hair feel good as new. I recommend this product!
Andrea F.
Great deep conditioning mask for dry and frizzy hair. I love how soft my hair feels afterwards
Glennis R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this moisturizer it leaves my hair soft and management I have curly hair
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.