L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
  • "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
Suzanne E.
Great product. I love that L'Oreal's EverPure line is sulfate free. This mask really penetrates to leave hair soft and shiny.
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
I used this several times a week and it really made a difference. I have thick long coarse hair. Was soft and smooth.
Preciousa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Makes my hair really really soft ! It smells wonderful I'm so glad I bought this ! I will recommend this to others
Michele G.
I really like this product. it smells good and repairs your hair. It works really well for a drug store product.
Devan G.
I have never tried this product but I do like the L'Oréal brand in general. I have never really had a problem
Carly H.
Spring Creek, NV
Great product! Sells for a good price and makes your hair feel good as new. I recommend this product!
Andrea F.
Great deep conditioning mask for dry and frizzy hair. I love how soft my hair feels afterwards
Glennis R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this moisturizer it leaves my hair soft and management I have curly hair
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
I think this worked well! My hair felt very soft afterwards. I do like the smell but I found I got a bit bored of it after a while. It is an affordable and effective product!
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
This was my go to mask in high school and would do the trick for me. I LOVE the smell over this. It's so fresh, clean and not over powering at all. It left my hair nice and soft and didn't feel heavy at all. I chose this hair mask because it of it being sulfate-free and vegan! Any brand that is vegan I will give a try :) I would repurchase this over and over again.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.