L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
  • "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
Two stars because this product just didn't work for me I have oily to normal skin and also have exzema
I did try using this product as a break from the harsh ones I was always using
and I didn't feel taht clean feeling after
Kim A.
North Andover, MA
I liked this, didn't love it. It's not that it didn't work, I just felt like it didn't do anything new for my hair. While I liked it, it just didn't wow me enough to purchase again
Stephanie C.
I love hair masks! The trick that I do is I leave them in my hair all day in a bun and wash it out the next day. My hair is sooooo soft after I do this.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
This stuff works miracles ! If you follow the directions on the product, your hair will be so soft and shiny. It's incredible to see the results!
Tarah T.
Cloverdale, OR
I love this stuff. It works so well and doest strip my color out of my hair. Not a fan of the smell tho. But I deal with it because it's so good
Heather A.
Columbia , IL
This product works wonders. I love how it makes my face feel after use. It works deep and not only just the surface. Highly recommend it.
Daniela M.
Me encanta esta mascarilla de L'Oréal siento que ayuda demasiado a mi cabello en esos momentos en que está muy seco y se ve sin vida.
Leidy Marian R.
The products Loreal's I also like pretty ! They are very good in general! I've used the line for straight hair , and restoration .
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Leaves my hair super soft, not greasy, touchable, helps my damaged hair. Doesn't dry out my hair, or cause my dandruff to flare up.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner smells ok. it leave my hair shiny but pretty flat. I don't really care for this product. it is reasonably priced
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.