L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I bought this when I dyed my hair purple in an attempt to keep the color from fading (I bought the whole line). This was the only product that I was super impressed with. I also dyed my hair blonde, and when used twice a week made my hair soft and manageable.
Rachel M.
This stuff hydrates my hair pretty well and didn't fade my red hair color when I had it at the time. I don't like the smell of most of these products though. To me it's kind of medicinal.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
Honestly, it didn't make a difference on my longer dyed hair when I used it. It just felt like I had put a lot of conditioner in... let it sit... and rinsed it. I did not notice a difference afterwards. It did smell good and the price was reasonable.
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
Love this stuff! I leave the tub right in my shower. I have longer hair so overall it only lasts about a week and a half but definitely makes a huge difference in my hair. I've got coarse, thick, curly hair. When I'm using this it smoothd it right out.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
This stuff is amazing!! It smells so good!! And the smells stays for at least two more washes. My hair is left feeling nice and soft after I use this. It is also shinier. I use this once a week.
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love this sulfate free hair care line from Loreal. I love that it doesn't have any sulfates and this deep restorative masque really made my hair feel soft and manageable. I don't think it does a good job at preserving hair color, but it really makes your hair feel smooth and healthy.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
This mask works amazingly. I at least leave it on for 30 minutes, and sometimes I keep it on overnight with a bandana over my hair. It leaves my hair feeling silky and gives it a nice shine.
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
I live the smell of the "ever" line. this is one of my favorite deep conditioners. I have to use A LOT cuz after i remove my hair cap the product is all soaked up.. literally. when i rinse it out a tiny bit of product is washed away but hardly noticeable. i think its amazing.
Jenn V.
While this does leave my hair feeling silky smooth & soft, it does not protect my red hair color as well as other brands. My hair color was noticeably faded after 2 uses. I
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
This line smells great, and leaves my hair silky soft. I don't feel as though it repairs the damage entirely but it absolutely makes it more manageable and smooth
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.

back