L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Restorative Masque uploaded by Sophia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Anti-Fade System. Nourishing Rich Treatment. 100% Vegan The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for color purity even after 32 washes.  EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is an intensive, rich treatment for dry, damaged hair.  The powerful moisturizing cream restores and deeply nourishes for soft, shiny hair. *EverPure System of Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. 100% Vegan - Formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts. .

• "This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry, curly hair and this mask was ok." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This hair mask leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny once it air dries. I have wavy/curly hair and it helps with detangling ! I love the smell of this mask. I am excited to try the other EverPure masks.
Kim S.
For the price, I would highly recommend. I have always used the L'Oreal Professional line (Serie Expert and Keratase) and rant and rave about these products so I figured I would try this masque to see how it compares considering its a fraction of the cost. Of course, the higher end lines work better but for a drugstore product this was amazing.
Tash V.
This is a great in-shower conditioning mask treatment. It has a hint of peppermint and has a cooling sensation when you apply it to your hair. I like to use it once a week or once every few weeks, because I like to rotate my hair masks. It's targeted towards color treated hair and really conditions the hair. It's not a miracle worker but it does leave my hair nice and soft.
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Love love love this product and have been using it for years. Does exactly what it markets it's self to do and I love it. I'll even use it as just a conditioner at times as well. It makes my hair feel and look healthy.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great hair treatment. Left my hair feeling silky and healthy (and I dye my hair all of the time so it is dry/damaged). I use this once a week to keep my hair looking great.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Soft hair for sure! This is powerful stuff, a little goes a long way and leaves hair really soft. Leave it in while taking a shower. However the whole line says its color protecting which for me, and my super red hair, that's really important. I just don't see it really protecting the color at all. The whole line is not very color protecting. I let this soak in my hair for about 5 min or so and when I scraped some off to see if it took out any color, I was disappointed to see that it had. I think this is great so long as you don't need to protect your hair color but if you do then be prepared for some color loss, not much but over time you'll notice.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I had high hopes for this product because I have naturally dry hair so I love Sulfate Free products as its one way I can help keep my hair a healthy as possible however I was very disappointed. It did not improve the feeling or look of my hair other than making it look more flat than it already does from being weighted down with how thick it is, I also did not like the smell of it.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I've used this as my deep conditioner and I really like it. It has brought life back to my hair and restored it's shine and suppleness. My fine black hair is happy about this affordable conditioner and I love how it smells. Would purchase this again.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff smells like peppermint and rosemary and makes my hair so soft. I use it about once a week as a deep conditioning treatment and it really works to add moisture to your hair without weighing it down. I would buy it again for the smell alone.
Alisha P.
Louisville, KY
This has made me see a noticeable difference in my hair, much softer and more manageable instantly. I use it twice a week and think it will last a year! Will definitely repurchase! Reasonable price and great full range brand!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good product? Compare with Morocanoil Mask, please give an honest answer.