Chloe F.
Chloe F.
I've been looking for a good holy grail treatment for my hair, my hair is always oily, damaged by colouring and has many split ends! I need a good product or products to help rejuvenate my hair, would anyone say this would be a good try and is there a whole line to go along with this product like shampoo, conditioner ect☺️
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
This is the perfect shampoo for oily hair! It dries it out without making it feel brittle and disgusting! Love this!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
June 22, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Yes!!! This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner. The conditioning mask is my favorite part. I use it 2-3 times a week, it doesn't leave my hair oily/greasy but silky smooth. I have noticed that since I started using these products people think that I am always coming from the salon because my hair is so much healthier!!!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
June 3, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Chloe - YES, there is a full product line; shampoo, conditioner, conditioning mask, leave-in conditioner. And I would venture to say this is THE holy grail of treatment for damaged hair. No joke. Leaves your hair soft as a baby's behind & for being sulfate-free it lathers pretty good only needing a little bit. I love this stuff! It really is an amazing product line & the price doesn't even come close to its worth!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
May 21, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
From how you describe your hair, yes!! I have very similar hair (oily scalp, colored, split and dry ends) and I live by this shampoo!!!!