BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EverPure Repair & Defend is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Infused with Acai, Goji and a UV Filter, the Antioxidant Complex repairs and strengthens hair while helping keep color pure. Our Shampoo & Conditioner deeply strengthens and helps protects from color aggressors.

• I recommend that shampoo is super good leaves them smooth...1 Answers
  • "Is this a natural product?3 Answers
  • I've read some reviews that say that the EverPure line le...4 Answers
renee N.
421 west McKinley Apt 10
I love the way the smells the scene lingers in you hit it's so soft and doesn't leave a residue or grimy up your hair, I highly recommend it everyone is always asking about my hair!!!! Great price great product, and nice package classy and sleek looking. One of my favorites
Gabby W.
I love that this product is sulfate free and priced very low but theres nothing really special about it, it doesn’t really prevent damage, frizz or add shine. It does smell very good though.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I used this stuff when my hair was purple and it worked great. It took
some of the colour out of my hair, but what shampoo doesn't? This stuff
smells great and it made my hair super soft and feel great after we
bleached it twice, when it felt really dead.
Kay M.
I have so many shampoos, but I feel like the everpure/eversleek line is the best..way better than more expensive lines. No silicones, parabens, and has uv protection. Safe for my keratin treated hair and smells great. Always a go-to!
Alyssa D.
I am honestly very picky with products and how they come . The product itself is great, but the bottle makes it messy !

Not a big fan of it. The cap broker super easily !
Nicki D.
Bala Cynwyd
The damage protect set is my favorite of the L’Oreal Paris collection. The smell is good and texture is good, but i like it best really because it does the best for my hair. I bought it because it is sulfate free and i have color treated hair. I tried switching to the volume shampoo but my hair just isn’t the same with the different formula.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my goodness!!!’ This stuff is the holy grail! Makes my frizzy, wavy hair so much smoother! I like that it protects from heat damage as well. The scent is not super strong or overwhelming. I highly recommend this product
Martha w.
I've been taking showers with this, the aroma is okay, my hair feels nicer definitely -I've been having nasty dry hair due temperature change. When my hair dries after the shower, it is a lot more shiny and soft. Although I still brush it and it keeps falling down.
Maria V.
Tallahassee, FL
While this shampoo has many amazing claims, the overall condition of my hair did not improve by much. Of course I don't expect it to completely reconstruct my damaged hair but I was expecting a little help.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I started using this when Influenster sent me a bottle. Since then, I’ve purchased multiple products from this line and the elvive line and have loved every one. Perfect for my red color treated hair.
LeeAnn C.
I've read some reviews that say that the EverPure line leaves a residue or buildup in the hair; has anyone experienced this??
Chloe F.
I've been looking for a good holy grail treatment for my hair, my hair is always oily, damaged by colouring and has many split ends! I need a good product or products to help rejuvenate my hair, would anyone say this would be a good try and is there a whole line to go along with this product like shampoo, conditioner ect☺️
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Are these sulfate free shampoos really better for your hair? Does it make ur hair look super oily?
نايا ر.
"Is this a natural product?
Jacqueline P.
Tampa, FL
I spend a lot of time in the ocean and in the pool and of coarse in the sun, is this a good duo to use on sun, sea and chlorine drenched hair?