BY HAIR EXPERTISE

EverPure Repair & Defend is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Infused with Acai, Goji and a UV Filter, the Antioxidant Complex repairs and strengthens hair while helping keep color pure. Our Shampoo & Conditioner deeply strengthens and helps protects from color aggressors.

• I've read some reviews that say that the EverPure line leaves a r...4 Answers
  • I have been looking in stored for this product. And im unable to ...2 Answers
  • My current shampoo + conditioner is the dumb blonde by bed head a...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
I LOVE the sun, LOVE the water, & LOVE changing the color of my hair to whatever my whim is at the moment! However, we all know that the sun, water, sweat, and elements can cause brassiness, dull our color, and damage our hair even further.

Being avid runner, mom-on-the-go, and color fashionista, L'Oreal sent me their EverPure line to try out, and it couldn't have come at a better time! I recently decided to go super blonde (for my standards anyway). Brassiness has been an issue, and the constant use of high-lift color has been taking its toll. I'm not saying that my hair is 100% perfect, but for the first time in months, my hair is silky smooth, the brassiness seems to have disappeared, and my color ACTUALLY looks vibrant, healthy, and NATURAL! I was considering chopping my hair off again, but now I can wait!

I decided to test it during our vacation to Wolf Lodge, where we spent 4 days in and out of their indoor water park. I figured if L'Oreal could stand the test of hours of swimming, tubing, and wading at a water park, it was a winner! This pic was taken at the end of the third day at the water park. My hair was THIRSTY for some TLC!

A few things I loved:
*100% vegan
*Sulfate-free
*a gentle aroma
*a little goes a long way, so don't squeeze that tube too much!
*leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny with vibrant color!

If you color your hair OR if you're hair damaged, I strongly urge you to give the L'Oreal EverPure line a try! Your hair will thank you! Be sure to follow up with the conditioner as well!

#contest #loreal #lorealeverpure #everpure
Mariah R.
Riverside, CA
I recently had the pleasure of trying the new EverPure Repair & Defend system from L’oreal for my hair. NowI have used L’oreal Paris shampoo and conditioner before and loved it. Back when I was blonde I used their EverPure Blonde line to keep my hair healthy and make the blonde last longer without giving it a brassy look. Something that is great about all of their EverPure lines is that they are sulfate-free. Sulfates are great for cleaning hair, but they also strip the color from your hair. This collection is meant to repair damaged hair without stripping the color.

This line works wonders! After washing my hair it felt super soft and silky. I put a small dollop of the lotion in my hair after the shower. I almost always use a leave in conditioner, and this one is great because it also protects from UV rays and heat. I love that little bonus!

The one thing about the L’oreal EverPure Repair & Defend system is I am not a huge fan of the smell. It’s very strong but sometimes with shampoo that really helps your hair it is totally worth it!
Erin O.
Brookfield, CT
I absolutely loved this product!! I am not one to change up my shampoo often however I was experiencing dandruff that I have never had before. I decided to give it a chance, and so happy that I did. The smell was absolutely amazing and lingered in your hair through the entire day ! Many people commented on the scent and my boyfriend even started using it due to the smell as well! I used the conditioner daily, the shampoo every other day as I normally shampoo my hair, and the deep conditioner about once a week. I found that if I used it every 2-3 days they it was too greasy. Since using this product my hair has taken a 180! My hair is shiny and dandruff free, and my split ends have slowly began to heal. I was nervous the first week or so I used it because I felt as though I was losing a significant amount of hair when I would use a wide tooth comb in the shower while the conditioner was in. I will absolutely go to the store and purchase this when I run out !
Elaine I.
Chattanooga, TN
I was excited to try this sulfates free repair and defend line for my bright red colored hair. I've used this product line for a few weeks now and I have noticed that my hair feels stronger, softer and not as frizzy. The shampoo lathers well for a sulfate free one, the conditioner is not runny and leaves your hair soft. The mask gives it the extra TLC and hydration your hair needs from daily hair diva stress (blow drying, straightening, coloring etc.) and I use the hair lotion after every wash on damp hair for extra conditioning. The line has a clean, minty smell that's pleasant and not overpowering. This beats any other non salon brand I've tried so far and is very affordable!
I received these product from influenster for free in exchange for my honest review. Thoughts and opinion stated above are 100% my own opinion.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I was excited to try this because my hair always has split ends. since it is for repairing and defending I knew it would do the job. An extra bonus to me was the fact that it was sulfate-free! I really loved that particular stand out. the shampoo tube is easy to use and the shampoo cream is very luxurious. I am sensitive to heavy perfume and chemical scents so unfortunately this was too much for me. Headache coughing and sneezing attack from it which made me very sad. I did notice that my hair was more manageable and very smooth and shiny after using both the shampoo and conditioner. But unfortunately I cannot use the product because of my reaction to the sense. If the scent was lighter this would be a fabulous product of that I would enjoy purchasing and using.
Maritza M.
When I first received this shampoo I was very excited because I loved the packaging! Like omg can those colors be any more pretty together?! I give this product 4 stars because I found that I had a hard time with the cap at times... it just wouldn't shut. But I can totally look past that because I really like the product! I really love the texture of the shampoo... I know that might sound a little weird/silly. But it's nice and thick which I really enjoyed it felt nice using it in my hair. I have medium lengthed hair and I found that you don't need a TON because just a little bit does the job! The smell is very nice. I honestly think the conditioner smells the best, but that's just my opinion though! :) I received this product for complimentary testing purposes.
ashley t.
Somerville, Ma
After using this product for 3 weeks I can honestly say it has made a big difference to my hair. My hair is damaged from years of color treatment and often looks frizzy and dry. I have never been one that is able to "wash and go". With this hair care system I am able to let my hair air-dry and it honestly looks great and frizz-free. It helps tame down my waves and looks generally healthier. The size of the bottles is smaller than what I am used to, but I would purchase this product because it truly does work better than other drug store shampoos and only for a few dollars more. I highly recommend this to anyone with color treated hair! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes*
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I got this product free to test and really haven't been happy with other brands of sulfate free shampoo. When I tried this shampoo I fell in love and honestly like it better then organix shampoo that was the best choice up until now. I am glad I was sent free products to test because I would have never picked this up at the store and would have been missing out. A lot of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners leave hair dry and stringy feeling and hard to brush this combo left my hair super soft from the moment I put it on my head till I used my brush. I would recommend trying this shampoo now I haven't used any of the other types of this brand just the one with the teal colored cap.
Jackeline C.
I love this I like how it smells and it makes my hair softer. if u have colored hair I wouldn't use the shampoo as much as the conditioner. The conditioner helps make the hair softer and doesn't strip away the color like shampoo. Having long hair that has been previously color treated and that I put heat on somewhat frequently using a hair mask is a must! Using a mask once or twice a week really makes a difference in how your hair feels. This one works really well and I would recommend it.
Lovely M.
Im not a big fan of L'Oréal products but when I receive my L'Oréal everpure voxbox from influenster I had to test out the products and to my uttter surprise this one works so good. I'm using this product for 3 weeks now and I do feel a difference. My hair is very limpy n I have split ends which makes my hair unmanageable and tangly. But after using the loreal everpure shampoo along with its complimentary products I feel my hair is more manageable and less tangled. I also noticed that my hairfall has reduced to some extent. I am in love with the entire everpure range.
Chloe F.
I've been looking for a good holy grail treatment for my hair, my hair is always oily, damaged by colouring and has many split ends! I need a good product or products to help rejuvenate my hair, would anyone say this would be a good try and is there a whole line to go along with this product like shampoo, conditioner ect☺️
LeeAnn C.
I've read some reviews that say that the EverPure line leaves a residue or buildup in the hair; has anyone experienced this??
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Are these sulfate free shampoos really better for your hair? Does it make ur hair look super oily?
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
How well would you say this works for colored damaged hair?
Jacqueline P.
Tampa, FL
I spend a lot of time in the ocean and in the pool and of coarse in the sun, is this a good duo to use on sun, sea and chlorine drenched hair?