BY HAIR EXPERTISE

EverPure Repair & Defend is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Infused with Acai, Goji and a UV Filter, the Antioxidant Complex repairs and strengthens hair while helping keep color pure. Remedy Mask is a restorative hair mask treatment for highly damaged, weakened hair. Our exclusive formula with Antioxidant Complex deeply penetrates to help repair, strengthen and polish every strand.

Vinnie E.
The only other hair masks ive used hy loreal is is the repairing balm and the power moisture mask. And i believe in both of those masks. Deffinatly if you want something that repairs like this product but your looking for the cheapest possible option than go for the loreal paris total repair line. I personally get the one with the word extreme on it just cause. Now i also wanna say that this loreal sulfate free everpure brand that they have is genius... It is most deff sulfate free and is very benefitial to ones hair health! The only things i have tried are the cleansing balms for color treated and for dry damaged and the sulfate free noirishing shampoo. And i can tell you that the best things they have are these lines targeted to damage, repairing and defending!! I feel like my heair was healed from the week. As for this deep conditioner it really has made a difference in my hair and my routine. Will always reperchase this. Buy this yall!!!
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
I have to say that the EverPure Mask is my FAVORITE product out of the L'Oreal Everpure line-up. It's vegan and sulfate-free. Think of it as a deep conditioner versus the traditional daily conditioner. If you're hair is prone to breakage, is damaged, or is colored, you NEED this product. It strengthens your hair quickly, smells great, and is easy to use. It's creamy but not to thick. Wash and condition as normal. Then, while shaving your legs or just enjoying the steam from the shower, run the Mask through your hair and wait 3-5 minutes. I like to wait 5 minutes personally. I do this 1x a week.

I am so thankful for receiving this product to try out! I now have a new line-up of haircare products I like using! Thank you L'Oreal EverPure!
#contest #loreal #lorealeverpure #everpure
Sara D.
Out of all the products in the Ever Pure line, the Mask is my favorite. The consistency of this product is thick and creamy, you can tell that it is a quality product. Very little of this product goes a long way. I've been using this product once a week and it has done wonders for my hair.

I have very thin hair that is easily damaged. I also bleach my hair every 8 weeks. I've tried many different products to keep my hair hydrated and healthy. I've found products that get me the results I want, however it comes with a hefty price tag. The L'Oreal Ever Pure Hair Mask gives me the high quality, name brand results without the name brand price tag. I will be recommending this to all my friend and family and purchasing it for myself in the future when my free product runs out.
Maritza M.
I was very excited when I found out that I was getting a hair mask because I've never tried one before... I know right? How crazy!? When I used this in the shower I was pretty impressed, I let it sit for the amount it said, rinsed it and I could instantly tell the difference in my hair after I washed it all out. My hair felt very very soft! After I gave birth to my daughter my hair has not been the same and I've been having a hard time with the texture, knots, etc. I found that this hair mask helped my hair texture to actually be soft instead of rough and thin feeling. I'm super thrilled to use this again! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it! :) I received this product for complimentary testing purposes.
Madelyn M.
This product feels amazing on my hair and I LOVE that it is safe for dyed hair! The only reason I gave this product a four out of five stars is because of the smell. The shampoo in this collection smells wonderful!!!!!! But the conditioner and hair mask smell like old ladies. I have nothing against old ladies at all I just don't want my hair to smell like my grandma and every time I use this and get a whiff of my hair it reminds me of my grandma which is a positive and a negative. I definitely recommend this product because it accomplishes what it's supposed to do, I just don't exactly love the scent. Also, I was given this product for free to test and give my honest opinion.
ashley t.
Somerville, Ma
I am a huge fan of the entire ever pure color care system. My hair is dry and frizzy from years of coloring. I often have issues with tangling and my long hair is very hard to brush most of the time. I find that this mask helps with this issue a lot and also makes my hair look silky and healthy overall. I use this 1 or 2x per week in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. Something I found interesting about this product is that it says to use after conditioner. I generally use hair masks in place of conditioner or I find my hair gets greasy- that is not the case with this product. Overall, it is a win! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes *
Lindsay L.
I received the L'Oreal EverPure Repair & Defend shampoo, conditioner, mask, and lotion for testing purposes. The mask says to use it after using the shampoo and conditioner, but that seemed to weigh down my hair. Instead, I stopped using the conditioner when I used the mask (once a week or so). Honestly, I can't really tell a difference between the conditioner and the mask when I use them separately. They both seem to have the same affect on my hair. That being said, the mask does leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. My only real complaint is the scent. It's very strong, though I do seem to notice it less now that I've been using it for a while.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
Ove using this product a few times a week. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in and this one is for treatments on your hair. When I use it I put it in my hair and then wrap it in a small bun to let the product sink in my hair. It leaves my hair silky soft and when I wash it out my hair doesn't fall as much and it refreshes my curls. I don't always use hair mask but this one has been extremely beneficial to my hair and I am in love! Less falling out and less breakage. I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Im probably like the only person this mask did nothing for. I tried it twice. It felt pretty good applying it and it smelled fantastic. I left it in for 5 minutes each time and when was rinsing my hair was pretty stiff and started to tangle up. I applied some serum and leave in like I always do my hair still felt horrible. I let it air dry once and blew dry the second. each time it was a tangled rats nest. So bad I had a clump of hair in the back of my head come out trying to detangle the next day. never again!
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
I can't get over how much I love this stuff! My hair is SUPER damaged. My hair is naturally dark but in the summer I go blonder (ombré) and as much as I love the look it messes with the strength of my hair. I've been putting off going lighter this year to not totally destroy my hair but I probably don't have to wait much longer. This stuff makes it feel like it's reversing the damage and giving extra hydration to my locks. I love it!! Will for sure be repurchasing!
nita C.
Can I get this L'Oréal conditioner
Mckenzie M.
Columbia City, IN
I've seen this in videos but has anyone ever used this that has thick curly hair ?
elisha b.
I have fairly thick and curly hair. After using this does it leave your hair greasy or frizzy?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I'm a huge fan for deep conditioners and hair masks... How does this compare to others? How does it smell??? And I have bleached hair so does anyone have any advice for a best one for my hair type?
Auh'Goddess B.
I heard a lot of great things about this product. .so how well does it work for frizz && natural curl hair