BY HAIR EXPERTISE

EverPure Repair & Defend is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Infused with Acai, Goji and a UV Filter, the Antioxidant Complex repairs and strengthens hair while helping keep color pure. Our Shampoo & Conditioner deeply strengthens and helps protects from color aggressors.

Caroline D.
Caroline D.
First off, I want to say how thoroughly impressed I am with the Loreal EverPure Repair and Defend products. As someone who seeks vegan, natural and low impact products L'Oreal Paris's Ever Pure Sulfate Free line was made for me. I have colored my hair for years and can sometimes feel like my hair is lacking in nutrients. However, this goji and acai combination is a strengthening nutrient dense product that makes my hair feel silky smooth and so healthy. Let me tell you a little bit about the amazing experience I had with this conditioner!

The Loreal EverPure Repair conditioner is to die for! Infused with Acai, Goji and a UV Filter, this Antioxidant Complex leaves your hair looking healthier than ever. The conditioner is creamy, super rich, and the scent is amazing.. Perfumey, but not too strong. You only have to use a very small amount as it will spread out greatly. (Something I love as I can go through conditioners quite quick.) This conditioner leaves my hair SO soft and smooth after I use it. It reminds me of those conditioners you use in your hair after you have dyed your hair that make your hair feel super soft. I also love how it keeps my colored hair nice and vibrant. It deeply strengthens and protects my hair from all color aggressors which makes me wish these products came out years ago!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
While this conditioner has the potential to be absolutely wonderful, I don't think it is, at all. First, let me tell you the wonderful parts about it: sulfate-free, made for colored, damaged hair, protects against UV rays, heat styling, and water (?), helps to strengthen the hair. Now, all that sounds wonderful, right? I thought I'd fall right in love with these products, but that's just not the case, unfortunately. The L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Hair Expertise Everpure Repair and Defend Conditioner has one of the worst smells I've ever come across. It smells like mens cologne and not in the good way. It's like when you walk by one of the stores in the mall and you're blasted with a face full of obnoxious cologne smell and ridiculously loud music. Seriously, it's that bad. And it's unfortunate because I do think the conditioner helps just a tiny bit to make my hair feel softer. Ah, the other thing, the packaging is horrendous. You have to smack the top numerous times to just get the darn thing shut. Oh well. I guess I'll let others in my house use it, since I just can't deal with the smell.

Received the L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Hair Expertise Everpure Repair and Defend Conditioner in exchange for honest opinion and thoughts. Despite that, my review wasn't influenced.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Tired of having dry, out of control and damaged hair but want to continue coloring? Can't find a product without all those harsh salts or that measures up to your vegan standards? Look no further! When I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, I was excited to find a 100% vegan, sulfate free solution! I was always coloring my hair but recently decided to grow out my roots due to my dry, frizzy and especially damaged hair. After just a week of washing with L'ORÉAL EverPure Sulfate-Free Damage & Repair Shampoo and finishing with the Conditioner, my hair feels 10x softer and more manageable. The consistency is light with no chemical smell. The aroma is fruity yet delicate, not overpowering at all. Now, I can color my hair without hesitation that my hair will become dry and damaged. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for softer, more manageable hair- colored or not!
Sara D.
Sara D.
I love this product just as much, if not more than, the shampoo. In my experience drugstore conditioners are usually the weakness of hair products. They all make your hair feel hydrated for a short period of time, but as time passes your hair feels like straw. This conditioner is comparable to name brand conditioners. My hair not only felt hydrated after showering but continued to feel that way for days. As with the shampoo the conditioner also makes my hair feel and smell clean and fresh after every use. . I wash my hair every 3 days, at the end of day 3 generally my hair is pretty dry. Since using this product I haven't noticed any dryness. My hair is silky and smooth constantly. I would recommend this to all of my friends who are in the market for a great drugstore shampoo. I am getting to the last little bit left in the bottle and am planning on purchasing more of this product myself. :)
Darcus M.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
Great product! My hair was super soft and felt a lot healthier after using. I didn't seem to have to use as much as I normally would from a different brand, which was great, because it means I can make it last longer.

The product was super nice and creamy and easy to squeeze out. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent but that isn't that big of a deal to me. The only REAL problem I had was with the tube. I love that it's easy to squeeze out but the lid, just like the shampoo, was a little hard to snap shut, especially with how easy it is to squeeze the tube. It made it even harder with wet hands or if you have product in your hands. I had to hut it against my wrist the snap it shut without making a mess.

*I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Christine L.
Christine L.
I would not have bought this in stores - I have so much hair that I need the huge bottles. I usually buy shampoo and conditioner in 23oz bottles with a pump so I can appropriately ration (the price and size is the only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars). BUT, since I got the Ever Pure system from Influenster for free to test and review, I gave it a go. I may have become a convert :-) After only one use I felt a big difference. My hair feels soft, clean, strong, and hydrated without leaving a greasy feeling. The conditioner is thick and creamy with a gorgeous strong floral scent (those who like sugary scents might not handle this scent well). After rinsing I could tell something was better. I will be buying this conditioner once my free bottle runs out!
ashley t.
ashley t.
Somerville, Ma
I have hair that has been damaged by years of color and often is frizzy and dry. In addition to my hair looking great when dry, I need a conditioner that works well to detangle my long hair. This conditioner has it all, and I was thoroughly impressed. After using the whole bottle I am officially converted. This conditioner makes my hair look great when air drying, which is something that I am rarely able to do. I wish the size of the package was a bit larger, but would still purchase this product. I understand the price being a bit more than other drug store conditioners as it truly is a better product. I highly recommend this to anyone with hair that is damaged by color processing. *This product was received complimentary for reviewing purposes*
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I have been using this for a few weeks on my thick, wavy, color-treated hair. I was skeptical of this conditioner because I have never used a sulfate-free product that I have liked. This conditioner seems to be working great, though. I normally have a lot of difficulty with tangles and knots due to the condition of my hair, but with the Everpure I have less trouble brushing my hair out. This conditioner feels silky and thick-- it's not watery or cheap feeling. The scent is really nice, kind of a fresh, clean, earthy or tree-like essential oil as opposed to the normal fruit and flowers. It has a "salon" scent in my opinion. I would purchase this again.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Lovely M.
Lovely M.
I received my L'Oréal everpure voxbox from influenster & I had to test out the products and to my uttter surprise this one works so good. I'm using this product for 3 weeks now and I do feel a difference. My hair is very limpy n I have split ends which makes my hair unmanageable and tangly. But after using the loreal everpure conditioner along with its complimentary products I feel my hair is more manageable and less tangled. I also noticed that my hairfall has reduced to some extent. It doesn't weigh my hair down n my hair feels soft, smooth n silky. I am in love with the entire everpure range. This box was sent to me complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone who seeks vegan, natural and low impact products L'Oreal Paris's Ever Pure Sulfate Free line was made for me. I have colored my hair for over a decade and can sometimes feel like my hair is lacking in nutrients, this goji/acai combination is a strengthening nutrient dense product that makes my hair feel silky smooth.

The conditioner is creamy, super rich, and just a note that a little goes a long way! I have found that sometimes I can over condition (where my hair looks greasy much earlier in the day, I shampoo every other day) with this product especially in my roots, so I stick to conditioning from the tips to the roots and use a small nickel to quarter sized dollop!
amanda m.
amanda m.
COATESVILLE, PA
Does this work well.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
Does this product leave buildup or residue?
Rude B.
Rude B.
Indianola, MS
How did this product leave your hair feeling ?
pari P.
pari P.
Nothis product is not leaving any residue.
Dannielle W.
Dannielle W.
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone used this and if so has it broke anyone out who may has sensitive skin?