BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Shalida D.
I loved using this. I liked it because it was a simple process and the product did a great job. I really love this stuff.
Dulce  P.
Ontario, CA
I love this balm. It leaves my hair so clean and silky smooth. I also have the ever curl cleansing balm. These 2 are my absolute fave.
magaly g.
I have tried the golden bottle of this and it works great. L o real had informed me i had won their contest yet it has been months and I never received anything from them I do not know what happened, but other than that their products are great.
Melissa B.
I used the EverCurl one. It wasn't soapy or foamy, and yet my hair still felt soft and clean. It was affordable and left a light pleasant scent in my hair.I purchased mine from Walgreens after receiving it in a Vox Box.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This stuff is amazing. It helps control the frizz in my hair and makes it super smooth. It also smells great. I got this as a free sample from Influenster so I'm not sure on the price, but I would definitely recommend it!
Mackenzie B.
My hair felt silky and smooth in the shower but after my hair dried it was greasy. I had to use this product accompanied with my regular shampoo to prevent my hair from feeling greasy
suehayliz o.
Loved the cleanisng balms repaired my hair just a little bit not as much as i wanted but
Royce H.
Windsor Mill, MD
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it cuts down my shower time because it's an all in one product. My hair is cleaned and moisturizer after I use it. I love hoe easy the pump is but my only problem is that the bottle did not have enough , I wish it came in bigger sizes so I don't have to keep buying.
Milanie L.
Absolutely love this cleansing balm. L'Oreal products never fail me. I always put the balm on first after I wet my hair, while I let it sit on my hair I soap up and all that good stuff. After a few minutes then I will rinse it. It's so light on my hair and looks great. I dye my hair often so it gets damaged. This cleansing balm has been so helpful to revive my hair and maintain color.
Savannah S.
Monroe , LA
So nice, I've already bought it twice! Ha! I love how easy and convenient this is to use since it's only one step. Smells amazing, like lavender, and it's made my colored hair super shiny! I also like that this cleans, conditions, and de-tangles my hair all at once!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?