BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Thomasboro
This took all the build up on my scalp right out. With all the products I use sometimes you just need to cleanse your hair
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it i liked
Katia O.
Waw its just amazing like it turns out my hair very beautiful❤️❤️ like OMG im shooked !!!
Daniela T.
arlington
I really like this product. My hair seems much better after I used it, softer and brighter. I really recommend it!
Carla C.
Great product. I didn't feel any left over residue or flakes. Usually do not buy leave in conditioner but I chanced this time because of dry winter hair. Glad I did.
Diy R.
Newport,Wales
I LOVE this product. Have repurchased it. This is the only gentle, non-lathering cleanser I have found that actually cleans my hair. Love that it's 1 step to wash and condition. Leaves my hair smelling sooo good (refreshing, tea tree oil type scent). Shampooing (especially with sulfates) makes my curly hair way too dry and using conditioners to wash leaves buildup. This cleansing balm is the perfect balance.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Niamh D.
Love this product for my hair. I use it all the time it’s my go to. Will definitely be buying this product again
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it 😍
Ashley C.
Wasn’t a big fan! This just wasn’t for me. My hair faded after one use and I️ will stick with my usual shampoo
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?