BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Rachel H.
Waterford
Horrible product. Leaves hair heavy and difficult to blow dry. I used the recommended number of pumps, and rinsed my hair thoroughly. After a considerably longer amount of time blow drying my shoulder length hair, my hair was left with a gummy, tacky, texture. Just awful. Lesson learned here - if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Jenifer J.
renton
Nice to use and leave your hair really nice a really nice product to use I just love this product
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I really wanted to try a cleansing conditioner after so many of you posted in that you don't use a shampoo....but help me find one that isn't AWFUL!!!

I applied and was not liking the smell. I thought rinsing out would help, but NO! I braided my hair and dried my bangs and tried to do other things and my eyes kept burning. I finally washed my hair again and the smell went away. Terrible chemical smell! This also made my scalp feel really cool, it was very odd. .

My hair felt really nice and conditioned though! That part I liked, but not the stench. No thank you!!! . L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise® EverPure Cleansing Balm
Marissa R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Meh it didn't give me that clean, clarifying shampoo feeling in the least. The product itself also made my scalp burn so I'm concerned about being allergic to some of the ingredients
Nayra N.
deixo bem claro que ficaria muito feliz em experimentar este produto. Nunca experimentei spray capital entao seria novidade para meus fios, pois estaou acostumada ao basico mesmo coisas do dia a dia mas  um tratamento diferente  talvez possa aderir!
elizabeth p.
I love this product sooooooooooo much this product does wonder to my hair is doesn't give me greasy hair this product I would recommend this product to anyone who has greasy hair i am very satisfied with this product
Valentina N.
I colored my hair with Feria and also waited two days before washing my hair and used this EverPure cleansing balm. I've tried using this balm for two weeks already and my hair still feels super greasy and weighed down. Wasted my money. I have straight asian hair and my hair feels more dirty after washing than before I went to shower. After you blowdry, it feels like my whole head has hairspray or mousse weighing it down. This one is not a good buy.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
This is the only loreal with sulfate and it smelled horrible. So unfortunately rhododendron fifk
Ashley B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I wanted to love this product as I do other Everpure products, but I hate it, no matter how much or little I use and how much I rinse my hair it need gets clean and is very greasy once dried. I tried it multiple times and will not repurchase.
Sarah A.
Indio, Ca
Bought it thinking it was gonna do wonders for my hair, it made my hair oily and super flat, was gonna give it a second try and decided to just stick to what I have been using regardless of the time saver.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?