BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Hannah A.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works!! I was struggling with oily hair and i stumbled across this and gave it a try. Not only does it clean my hair but it makes it soft and shiny, I love this product so much.
Sara A.
staten island
This is a very good product because it makes your hair is soft and thick it is good for every types of hair and you will never stop using this product because it is an amazing product
Renaida S.
Love this stuff! My hair is super damaged and I use this once a week. Ok so I get super lazy with my hair especially being a new mom and this stuff really gets all my knots and tangles out lol! Smells a little weird because of the mint but I don't mind it. You get used to it eventually
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walmart for $9.98 and I gotta say it actually makes my hair soft and smooth all day!!! I color my hair a lot and it manages to keep my color looking amazing!!! Definitely replaced a lot of products!
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the golden bottle of this and it works great. L o real had informed me i had won their contest yet it has been months and I never received anything from them I do not know what happened, but other than that their products are great.
amanda c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair looking shiny and clean.The packaging is cute and functional. It is worth the price and a good quality hair cleanser. I recommend this if you want a nice healthy look to your hair with no harmful ingredients added.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try not to wash my hair all the time and when I don't I like to use a cleansing conditioner. This works very nice for my hair. It cleans it without stripping it of the natural oils.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I really liked everything about this, but if you have long hair that goes past your shoulders, it seems like they don't give you a whole lot for the price that it is. Otherwise no complaints.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
I love it, its quality is excellent and its price I love it, I recommend it, is so good and smells delicious / Me encantan, su calidad es excelente y su precio me encanta, lo recomiendo
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
I just recently bought this conditioner and it does wonders, I love how my hair feels when it gets dry and it has this amazing smell to it, I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?