BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Jennifer K.
Danbury, CT
Loreal sulfate free products are amazing and works wonders in my hair because I have psoriasis and this is one of the best brands for my hair thats downstairs leave it itchy and just works magic for my scalp
Rebeca M.
If you wanna have a soft hair you should try this product.it is very good for shine in your hair and damage.the price is very affordable.it is very affective on my hair.im very satisfied with this product.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
This is one of the better drugstore cleansing conditioners on the market. It won't replace my higher end ones but will work if you are out and need a quick replacement that is accessible. Or if you are on budget this is a great choice
Rebekah G.
San Antonio, TX
Brought this product from a local drugstore and I love it! I have really thick, recently color treated, wavy medium length hair and this balm does wonders! I can actually feel my hair getting cleansed & that rosemary mint scent is also a plus in the cleansing department. My hair feels softer & looks a tad bit more shiny. It's unbelievable! My only problem with this product is that since I have A LOT of hair, it takes about 16 pumps to actually lather my hair. I don't like to waste that much product but I have to use that much. Overall, this product is amazing.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Megan L.
This product is okay. I really wanted to love it and be able to just use one product for my hair car routine. The packaging is super cute and I love the easy pump it has. But as much as I wanted to love it, I just can't. It made my hair super greasy even when I used an extra shampoo too. My hair was super easy to brush through and soft but I can't deal with how greasy it made my hair look. I loved the concept and it's a great product but it just isn't for me. Thank you influenster for letting me try it out. I don't think I would buy after I tried it.
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my new favorite products! I've tried other cleansing conditioners, but this one is my favorite by far! It just makes my hair so silky smooth and soft, I feel that it's very moisturizing as well, I just like everything about it. And the fact that it has great ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It also smells amazing, I just can't say enough good things about it. I feel that it cleans very well and my hair doesn't seem to get as oily the next day, unlike when using shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommends this product!
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love this product. It leaves my hair very smooth and deranged it . It's a good price. I would recommend this for anyone who's hair does get tangled easily and is dry.
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
The absolute best co wash i've tried from the drugstore side of the market in a long time and this two in one really frees up so much more time in the shower. really a practical product that i love and plan to continue using
Wendy V.
Metairie, LA
I bought this one day after seeing a $3.00 coupon in my mail. It seemed easy to use and had all the specifications I was looking for - no sulfates and silicone free. Previous experience with a sulfate free shampoo left me skeptical bc it left so much residue on my hair. This one does do that! I only use it every other day and use dry shampoo in between. My hair stays soft and manageable and easy to maintain! I love it!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?