BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Sidney P.
This is a nice product. I didn't give it 5 stars because I didn't really notice much difference! It didn't seem to change any aspect of my hair. Overall it didn't give me any bad results however I felt I wasted my money.
Maddie S.
Russellville Alabama
Love this stuff! It makes such a difference when you wake up. Smells amazing and makes hair so shiny! really helps with damaged hair and makes your hair so shiny! One of the greatest!
Sydney W.
Plant City, FL
Its so rare to find a 6 in 1 product that gets the job done. I received this product free through Influenster and I love it! Its super light, doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. I like how the instructions tell u how many pumps to use even though I had to use a little note for my longer hair. After one use my hair already feels healthier and I enjoy that it acts as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler among other benefits all in one. highly recommended.
Whitlee S.
Not only do I use this product but my best friend grandma and mom and all my sisters do it's honestly really good compared to most expensive brands this is where the money's at it satisfied me the day I got it
Jennifer K.
Danbury, CT
Loreal sulfate free products are amazing and works wonders in my hair because I have psoriasis and this is one of the best brands for my hair thats downstairs leave it itchy and just works magic for my scalp
Rebeca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you wanna have a soft hair you should try this product.it is very good for shine in your hair and damage.the price is very affordable.it is very affective on my hair.im very satisfied with this product.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better drugstore cleansing conditioners on the market. It won't replace my higher end ones but will work if you are out and need a quick replacement that is accessible. Or if you are on budget this is a great choice
Rebekah G.
San Antonio, TX
Brought this product from a local drugstore and I love it! I have really thick, recently color treated, wavy medium length hair and this balm does wonders! I can actually feel my hair getting cleansed & that rosemary mint scent is also a plus in the cleansing department. My hair feels softer & looks a tad bit more shiny. It's unbelievable! My only problem with this product is that since I have A LOT of hair, it takes about 16 pumps to actually lather my hair. I don't like to waste that much product but I have to use that much. Overall, this product is amazing.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprised at reading the negative reviews. I LOVE how it takes care of my hair. Afterwards, my hair is so soft and manageable. It's a little more expensive than I would like to spend on my hair product - but the amount recommended is quite small - 6 squirts - but they are tiny squirts from the dispenser - AND it does so many things that one would normally need more products to receive the same benefits.
Megan L.
This product is okay. I really wanted to love it and be able to just use one product for my hair car routine. The packaging is super cute and I love the easy pump it has. But as much as I wanted to love it, I just can't. It made my hair super greasy even when I used an extra shampoo too. My hair was super easy to brush through and soft but I can't deal with how greasy it made my hair look. I loved the concept and it's a great product but it just isn't for me. Thank you influenster for letting me try it out. I don't think I would buy after I tried it.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?