BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Lucero F.
The smell is what keeps me from loving this product. The scent is way too strong and flowery. Not a fan personally. But it really makes my hair look nice so it's not a bad product, I just can't handle the scent
Brittany M.
Utica, NY
Absolutely obsessed with this product already! Influenster let me try it out and I am not the least bit disappointed. The smell is fantastic during use and well after. I love how simple it is and all the benefits it has for my super color treated hair. I'm extremely fussy about what I use in my hair because I have a lot of texture and I still want my volume as usual and this product is perfect. My hair feels and looks amazing today and its not flat or lifeless from straightening life other products leave my hair. This is honestly true to form and they are advertising a product that works even better than intended. I can't wait to use it more to see the results and try more products from this line!
Jaeliana U.
My scalp is pretty oily, so after using this product my hair didn't get oily at all. It didn't feel heavy with oily especially with my bangs, they were nice dry (not literally dry but you know what I mean) lol
Chelsea S.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this from influenster and absolutely LOVE it. My hair feels so much softer once it dries compared to using traditional shampoo and conditioner. It has a strong scent of mint and Rosemary though so if you're sensitive to smell you might not like this but I personally love it and the smell stays in the hair forever, I was getting so many compliments that my hair smelled nice. Whenever you apply it it doesn't foam up like a normal shampoo would so it's not drying out your hair. It also tingles as you massage into your scalp which feels awesome. Overall I love this, cant say enough good about it. I'm a natural brunette and now I have all blonde hair and I can already tell just after a few uses that my hair does not look or feel as damaged.
elizabeth p.
I love this product sooooooooooo much this product does wonder to my hair is doesn't give me greasy hair this product I would recommend this product to anyone who has greasy hair i am very satisfied with this product
Paige B.
I received this from influenster to try. I was thrilled that it's a vegan product, and for colored hair, since mine has been processed several times recently. I was skeptical of it replacing a shampoo, and after using it I still feel like I would use this only as a conditioner. I like that the formula is light and creamy, not thick like other conditioners, but I think that because it's meant to do so many things, it makes it hard to completely rinse out of the hair and it does leave hair feeling a little heavy. Since my hair is colored and thick, I usually don't wash it until every second or third day, but I felt the need to wash it sooner after using this. I think I will continue to use this, but use it with a shampoo as well.
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Like this product and how it makes my hair feel I have very curly hair so I love Leave in conditioners and it definitely worked it's not one of my favorites but I definitely do like it and how it works
Alexis P.
San Antonio, TX
These leave in conditioners are the bomb.com especially because they have all kinds for different types of hair , affordable in pricing and easy to use the options and smell are great I'm a satisfied customer .
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I actually love this product. At first I was kinda iffy about using it because I didn't know if it would work being that I don't have colored hair. It did the job! My natural hair is curly and it tangles when washing, but when using this product it detangled my hair. I knew the product was working because it was tingling on my scalp, the rosemary scent is breathtaking. My hair is shiny, bouncing... The product's consistency is thick so it's worth it, totally not watered down! I recommend everyone use this if they love a product that does everything in one wash!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This was definitely different. I liked the cleansing effect and how my hair felt and styled after use. Definitely affordable and effective. You don't realize that the hair needs to be deep cleansed. Definitely would buy again!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?