BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Dive B.
I CAN DECLARE ME ADDICTED TO THIS BRAND AND LINE JAJAJA WAO REALLY ARE A WONDER, MY HAIR LUCE SUPER HYDRATED, SMOOTH, NO FRIZZ. YOUR PRICE IS A LITTLE HIGH BUT HOWEVER IT IS WORTH TO PAY THAT QUANTITY FOR THIS PRODUCT,
I FEEL SATISFIED,I DO NOT HAVE COMPLAINTS ON THIS LINE
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
It was good to me but not a big thing. My hair is really thin and straight and it worked fine but like a conditioner after use a shampoo. I used it one or twice a week and it least almost three months, so it was good for the price.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I've been using Wen on my short, fine, thinning hair for 2 years. Loved it. I get my graying hair colored every 6-8 weeks. The Wen really helped keep the color in and conditioned beautifully. BUT - it's really expensive. The L'Oreal EverPure cleansing balm is giving me the same results as Wen - my hairdresser confirmed it. I apply it same as Wen (even using less product with L'Oreal). At end of my shower I rinse it out thoroughly with warm water. I think the important thing is to rinse it THOROUGHLY! Leaves my hair clean, and feeling healthy and strong. I love the fragrance. If the fragrance is too strong for you, you may not be rinsing it out thoroughly enough. I only need to cleanse it every other day like I did with Wen. But the L'Oreal only costs $9 at my local market for 16.9 oz bottle - a mere fraction of what Wen costs. So for now, I'm done paying too much for Wen and switching to L'Oreal.
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
This is a good cleansing shampoo, but it doesn't really condition my hair like it says it does. I use it once a week and find that it has helped my hair to be less greasy. Also my hair has grown a good two to three inches since I started using it a month ago.
Destiny L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product! I love it even more because it's vegan! No animals harmed anymore. Super affordable! Keeps my hair soft and not break as easily. I'd definitely buy this again. The shampoo and conditioner is amazing as well
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
I love this product because it works really well and it shines my hair really good and fordable and lots of pricing I'll slow it was really effective and it really didn't damage my hair I was satisfied about this product when I finally came up
Luz C.
12655 calderdale Av Windermere , FL
Esta línea me ha parecido excelente, la recibí completamente gratis para fines de prueba y me quede enganchada con el producto. Deja hidratado, con volumen y brillo el cabello. Se ve sano y con vida por eso ahora está en mis favoritos.
Jennifer M.
MERIDIANVILLE, AL
Honestly, I hated their first formula and it was a long time before I would try it again. It makes my hair feel soft and manageable even in the shower. I can run a comb through my thick hair easily. My hair is soft and silky when it's dry. I just wish this one had a different fragrance.
Faith M.
Okay so honestly I really wanted to love this product!!! It's very affordable so every one can have it. Honestly it just made my hair very oily and it didn't feel clean at all! Although I believe if you have very dry hair then this is the product for you !!
Veena A.
Erie, PA
Mehhhh. I just can't take the greasy hair. It's alright that day once I use it but the next day I feel like it's greasy and I have to wash it again. Maybe it's because I generally have oily hair but this may be better for those with dry damaged hair.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?