BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Sheri N.
First of all, 6 in 1?! Sounds too good to be true right?
Well actually, in certain ways, it actually is super beneficial.
Ideally, this product claims to "cleanse" and "condition" along with 4 other claims that actually do work. But are you supposed to use this after shampooing, or is it a substitute for shampoo? I substituted this as my shampoo and I did not like how it made my roots feel afterwards. It was oily, greasy, and sticky, and after blow drying to "fix" my roots, I couldn't.
Howeverrrrr, for my ends, this is a really GREAT conditioner. It smells AMAZING and it'll do everything it claims to do.... for your ends.
Sooo basically, use this as a conditioner and not as a shampoo, because if you have thicker hair at the roots and finer hair ends, then it won't work as well up there.

I've been using this everyday nonstop as a conditioner for a week now and I love it for its condition purposes.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have rather short hair that has a weird variety of textures thanks to chemo. Straight, curly, fine, thick. It's also currently dyed a mixture of turquoise and dark blue, a mermaid shade. I colored it two weeks ago and it was already fading making me re color it. When I recolored it, I picked up this cleansing balm to try instead. Here's my review with bullets:
*good amount of product for the price. I paid $9.99, but have seen it as low as $8.99 pre coupons at Target since then.
*Pleasant smell - really like the clean rosemary mint scent
*does not leave hair weighed down or greasy - I'm surprised that it feels so clean considering I'm not taking shampoo to my hair! I was really expecting it to feel greasy!
*leaves hair soft and my curly sections are curly instead of frizzed out

End decision: glad I bought it and am using it daily. It feels good on my hair and leaves it soft and smooth. No weighed down or greasy feeling, and smells great!
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this shampoo!! Not only does it smell good but it gives me a shine on my hair and it controls my frizz. This product is totally Affordable. I can't wait to try the whole line
Summer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say how well this works for color treated hair because I bought it for the smell. If you have ever used WEN hair care products this is your cheaper version. This smells so good and cleans your hair without striping away your natural softness.
Hallie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this for when I straighten my hair. Makes my hair very soft and helps keep it straight! (Very important for me since I have curly hair) and the smell was awesome!
Dive B.
I CAN DECLARE ME ADDICTED TO THIS BRAND AND LINE JAJAJA WAO REALLY ARE A WONDER, MY HAIR LUCE SUPER HYDRATED, SMOOTH, NO FRIZZ. YOUR PRICE IS A LITTLE HIGH BUT HOWEVER IT IS WORTH TO PAY THAT QUANTITY FOR THIS PRODUCT,
I FEEL SATISFIED,I DO NOT HAVE COMPLAINTS ON THIS LINE
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
OMG!!! So I picked this product up a few days ago in a emergency pinch! I am traveling to the UK and needed to bring a sulfate free shampoo with me just incase! I have always been a huge fan of Loreal! They never let this girl down! Anyways I used to use their Solon grade products about ten years ago and lately they have had some what seems to be the same products on the drug stairs shelf... Holly ark Angels! This stuff is like magic! So first of all... I have very frizzy curly coarse hair! It's insanity! But I get a Brazilian blow out 3 to four times a year to help manage the Cruz because I live in Florida! I used this product after 5 days no wash my hair was actually greasy and it is rare that it ever gets that way!!! This product left my hair super clean and it was not tangled and it blew dried in 16 minutes... My hair is to my waist.. It stayed soft and tangle free all day... Everyone at work kept asking me if I did something different! I am in love with this product!
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was good to me but not a big thing. My hair is really thin and straight and it worked fine but like a conditioner after use a shampoo. I used it one or twice a week and it least almost three months, so it was good for the price.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I've been using Wen on my short, fine, thinning hair for 2 years. Loved it. I get my graying hair colored every 6-8 weeks. The Wen really helped keep the color in and conditioned beautifully. BUT - it's really expensive. The L'Oreal EverPure cleansing balm is giving me the same results as Wen - my hairdresser confirmed it. I apply it same as Wen (even using less product with L'Oreal). At end of my shower I rinse it out thoroughly with warm water. I think the important thing is to rinse it THOROUGHLY! Leaves my hair clean, and feeling healthy and strong. I love the fragrance. If the fragrance is too strong for you, you may not be rinsing it out thoroughly enough. I only need to cleanse it every other day like I did with Wen. But the L'Oreal only costs $9 at my local market for 16.9 oz bottle - a mere fraction of what Wen costs. So for now, I'm done paying too much for Wen and switching to L'Oreal.
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
This is a good cleansing shampoo, but it doesn't really condition my hair like it says it does. I use it once a week and find that it has helped my hair to be less greasy. Also my hair has grown a good two to three inches since I started using it a month ago.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?