BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #34 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Kassi N.
I got this because I needed something that would be gentle on my recently color treated hair. I think it helps prolong the color a little while but doesn't do a great job of cleansing. I would try to go as long as I could without washing my hair to prevent fading color but when I used this after a couple of days of not washing my hair, my hair would still feel greasy afterwards. I did appreciate the cooling sensation on my scalp but wish it did a better job of getting rid of oils.
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I love the not so bold and strong scent of this leave-in oil. It's easy to apply because the bottle is the pump-type which is easier to apply on hands. Also, it doesn't leave the palm greasy, while still making the hair look tamed and not frizzy. I hope it came in smaller bottles though to make it easier to put in a handbag. :D
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Coloreé el pelo con la Feria y también esperé dos días antes de lavarse el pelo y utilizado este bálsamo de limpieza EverPure. He intentado usar este bálsamo desde hace ya dos semanas y mi pelo todavía se siente super grasienta y sopesado. Desperdiciado mi dinero. Tengo el pelo asiático recta y mi cabello se siente más sucia después del lavado que antes de ir a la ducha.
Maria D.
My mom bought this cleansing balm for me to try. Its was an alright product. I think it didn't work that well for me though. I have fine, wavy, and mildly oily hair. My mom tried it and it worked great for her. She had very oily and curly hair. She said tol.d me that it feels nice and smooth on the hair. I guess it depends on the hair type.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I'm going to go ahead and tell you that this probably isn't a daily use shampoo (you aren't supposed to wash daily anyways) but I like to use this maybe once a week if I'm feeling like my hair needs some love and I try to do it he day before I'm off from work because it's a balm and it does kind of make my hair a little oily but it also ends up making it feel very hydrated and moisturized. It is about $10 a bottle, so take that into consideration when purchasing.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I'm really disappointed, this is my first really bad experience with a Loreal product. It leaves your hair greasy and coated in product. When I used it the first time I assumed I forgot to rinse it out. When I used it the second time I made sure to thoroughly rinse my hair and it still took forever to air dry and left my hair feeling greasy and dirty. I washed my hair this morning and went to a hair appointment this afternoon and the first thing my stylist said was "What is on your hair?" because it felt gross.
Jamie W.
This is by far my favorite hair product, I love love love this product I honestly feel like it's a life changer. I had very damaged hair and this product restored my hair. It well worth the price. I was very shocked that it works so well and leaves my hair so soft and clean. Please don't hesitate to try this product it's my only go to product for my hair from now on.
Nicole T.
EverPure Moisture Shampoo with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with essential moisture, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoos for dry hair are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Pure respect for your hair.

*No animal derived ingredients or by-products. Formula not tested on animals.
Lexie S.
Des Moines, IA
I am completely obsessed with this stuff. I learned in my time overseas that our love in the states of soapy, sudsy stuff to make us clean, is actually bad for us. I can't go more than a couple days without washing my hair, so this stuff makes me feel a little better about washing it. It keeps my hair healthy but still makes me feel clean. It took a few weeks for my hair to adjust, but it was totally worth it.
Jill S.
I found this on sale at my local grocery store and there are coupons out for this line all the time, it's very comparable to wen for me atleast, I like it better than wen. I have very dry hair n I use this as like a shampoo for everything but my roots. Works great will buy again
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?