BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently put bleach on my hair and my hair felt so burnt so I stopped using shampoo and started using this. Literally brought my hair back to life my hair felt back to normal it took away the dryness and Damage
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the single shampoo and conditioners like this BUT this one makes my hair so so greasy feeling. Was excited for it but doesn't work for me at all! Does smell great and I like that it's a pump so 2 stars for that.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I get this one because it says it's 6 in 1 and it totally works. It's super affordable. My hair always feels great after using it. I leave the rest to your opinion, but I like it. It gets the job done.
Tammy G.
I have only used this cleansing conditioner a few times but I absolutely love it. It didn't strip my bright red color down to a dull faded shade as most shampoo and conditioners do. It also left my hair clean, shiny, and manageable.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is an awkward product. I used it on hair that is damaged, and it just did not work for me. Left my hair very oily at the top but was unable to brush out at my ends. For the product to be as expensive as it was and i could find alternatives for cheaper... not satisfied. :/
Elly L.
So in general, I love this line; however, anything that is supposed to do the 2 in 1, generally does one or the other well. In this case, it kinda is neither. I would advise getting either the shampoo or the conditioner rather than trying to kill two birds with this one stone.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the scent of this cleansing balm which is why I am giving it three stars. It also felt invigorating on my scalp which I liked. It did leave a film on my hair which is why I had to remove two stars. If it didn't leave a residue I would have enjoyed it a ton more!
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Really like using this after putting heat on my hair. Makes my hair shine doesn't really damaging and brings hydration back into it. Very affordable not really too pricey and works better than a lot of high-end products
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have rather short hair that has a weird variety of textures thanks to chemo. Straight, curly, fine, thick. It's also currently dyed a mixture of turquoise and dark blue, a mermaid shade. I colored it two weeks ago and it was already fading making me re color it. When I recolored it, I picked up this cleansing balm to try instead. Here's my review with bullets:
*good amount of product for the price. I paid $9.99, but have seen it as low as $8.99 pre coupons at Target since then.
*Pleasant smell - really like the clean rosemary mint scent
*does not leave hair weighed down or greasy - I'm surprised that it feels so clean considering I'm not taking shampoo to my hair! I was really expecting it to feel greasy!
*leaves hair soft and my curly sections are curly instead of frizzed out

End decision: glad I bought it and am using it daily. It feels good on my hair and leaves it soft and smooth. No weighed down or greasy feeling, and smells great!
Summer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say how well this works for color treated hair because I bought it for the smell. If you have ever used WEN hair care products this is your cheaper version. This smells so good and cleans your hair without striping away your natural softness.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?