BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
Es geniaaaaal huele delioso, deja un aroma muy rico, se siente limpio el cabello muy limpio, y suave.
Rosie J.
Vancouver, BC
This is one of the product that I swear by for my hair. This is really good! A bit expensive though.
Samiha E.
Sidi slimane
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is really good product I would love to try it if you give me a chance i really satisfied with it
Luanna D.
Bom demais. Minha mãe gostou muito e minha irmãzinha também. Recomendo a vcs, usem... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yadira M.
Bayamon,Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hidrata recupera la textura la suavidad y hasta el brillo y el color del pelo muy buen producto
Hannah G.
Waterford
Super amazing and leaves such a shine to my hair really recommend trying it out and inexpensive
liliane s.
Maceio
Ele deixa o cabelo muito brilhoso e maravilhoso Sério adorei Amei 😍💕💕 Minhas amiga adorar o
Nicole R.
Arecibo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno me encantan mucho es muy hidratante para el pelo me encanta lo recomiendo mucho
Davinia G.
Barcelona
Uuffff...que cosas mas interesantes hay por aqui.no sabría cual escoger en todo momento
JAILAN |.
zagazig
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourie cleansin balm
In love with is
And genttle on my hair
So useful ❤️👌🏻
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?