BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Agi L.
Ratingen, DE
This product is just amazing.
It cleanses my scalp without stripping of my natural oils.
It conditions my hair really good and my hair doesn't feel dry after using it.
The price is totally affordable.
I will repurchase and recommend it to others
Nada A.
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match ❤️ i recommended it for all ❤❤ it is very benifit and effective 😍 I adore it so much
Tiegan W.
Donnington, Telford
This really helps cleanse your hair and get rid of all the diet and everything left in there, it's super effective t works and makes you hair feel so much nicer, it makes your hair shiny and appears more healthier after use I was satisfied with this product and would purchase again!
Zoë W.
Dublin
Wasn't good wasn't bad, I don't think it done anything special with my hair but that might just be my hair. Might give it another go soon just to see if it is any different .
Nayra N.
deixo bem claro que ficaria muito feliz em experimentar este produto. Nunca experimentei spray capital entao seria novidade para meus fios, pois estaou acostumada ao basico mesmo coisas do dia a dia mas  um tratamento diferente  talvez possa aderir!
claudia M.
orizaba
Muy buena calidad aunque me gustaría un precio un poquitito mas accesible, me ha ayudado a reparar el cabello y me lo deja muy suave, pero como tratamiento toma al menos una semana para comenzar a ver resultados, super recomendado
Sushanthine V.
I start using them sinces long time ago . It is a little pricey to me but it is still good . It works more faster than the alternatives. It is really effective. I might buy them again because they are good .
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
I really like this product, especially the Rosemary scent. I feel like it works well and does the job that I want it to. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after which is nice.
Lauren W.
st helens
Only used this product a few times and it's okay, i have quite dry hair and it does give it some hydration but I think if someone had an oily scalp then they would look a mess!
Oriana N.
Mérida, ME.
For me the entire EverPure line is pure heaven, it works amazing on colored hair and it's waaaay more affordable than other products for colored hair out there, it hydrates without making hair look oily plus helps you keep the color for longer time, it's a 10 for me!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?