BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Abbie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product everrr!!! I would recommend this to anyone and it's affordable! L'Oréal product are always my fav if I'm honest!
Brenda de B.
Adoro, sempre tenho em casa, se vocês verem o que mais tem aqui em casa é L'Oréal, quase minha família toda usa essa marca
MeLa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this brand I really love the out come of the brand it self but I've never tried this bottle itself..
bruna s.
Para as meninas que amam cuidar de suas madeixas esse creme massador é otimo,serve pras lisas cacheadas e as crespas 😍😎
karen w.
A loreal e super maravilhosa produtos responsável adoro seus produtos realmente mostra oque diz é o resultado é ótimo
sali m.
Brussels
it combines cleansing, conditioning, treating, detangling, softening and shine all in one product, in one easy step.
Pretty t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It smells absolutely amazing and after using it my hair is all declutered and feels very soft.
Iris B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
O produto é excelente. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Cumpre com o prometido
👑SHIVANI J.
Ahemdabad, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good one product for hair.....easy to aaply on hair......qulity are good....really working goood....... Nice.....
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing g defiantly wouldn't use any other leave in conditioner as thus is the best there is... my go to
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?