BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Amelia t.
Já utilizei este produto mas como já falei anteriormente não me identifiquei com esta marca espero um dia encontrar um produto desta marca que fique ótimo em meu cabelo
kim c.
I would really want to have this because a friend of mine recommended it to me and says it works great. I am not sure where my friend got it but I really want it.
Melissa E.
San Juan
A product that fills my expectations. Since it does not have sulphates and that helps us to keep our scalp natural oils. It is very good for girls hair curl.
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product.This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have
samrin Ñ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will suggest this for dry damage hair like me. I got rid of this problem after using this.
Makes hair soft and smooth..also gives shine to hair
Patricia G.
Esse bálsamo limpa bastante o cabelo comecei a usar depois de ter dado química no cabelo o resultado foi um cabelo forte , saudável e muito leve.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have never used a product like this before, but I really like this. Makes my hair clean and always feels soft after, and smells good.
Karine M.
Maravilhoso! não deixa o cabelo pesado e nem oleoso. Além de macio o cabelo fica muito cheiroso e com menos pontas duplas. Recomendo!
M S.
Really liked this product. I have tried many leave in conditioner( 3-5 min) and I would have to say this was one of the best I have tried
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?