BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
claudia M.
orizaba
Muy buena calidad aunque me gustaría un precio un poquitito mas accesible, me ha ayudado a reparar el cabello y me lo deja muy suave, pero como tratamiento toma al menos una semana para comenzar a ver resultados, super recomendado
Sushanthine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I start using them sinces long time ago . It is a little pricey to me but it is still good . It works more faster than the alternatives. It is really effective. I might buy them again because they are good .
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, especially the Rosemary scent. I feel like it works well and does the job that I want it to. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after which is nice.
Lauren W.
st helens
Only used this product a few times and it's okay, i have quite dry hair and it does give it some hydration but I think if someone had an oily scalp then they would look a mess!
Oriana N.
Mérida, ME.
For me the entire EverPure line is pure heaven, it works amazing on colored hair and it's waaaay more affordable than other products for colored hair out there, it hydrates without making hair look oily plus helps you keep the color for longer time, it's a 10 for me!
Maria L.

I really like this brand !! Great product just like everyone else on the line. It does not harm your hair like others of poor quality. Do what you have to do.
Rahaf E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Amelia t.
Já utilizei este produto mas como já falei anteriormente não me identifiquei com esta marca espero um dia encontrar um produto desta marca que fique ótimo em meu cabelo
kim c.
I would really want to have this because a friend of mine recommended it to me and says it works great. I am not sure where my friend got it but I really want it.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?