BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Sara B.
Lisbon
So, I was using a VERY popular cleansing conditioner for years. I then read about the lawsuit against the company, and decided to find a replacement. I've always been a fan of L'Oreal, so when I found their cleansing balm I was excited.

L'Oreal's cleansing balm works just as great, if not better! I have shoulder length fine, colored hair, and this stuff cleans my hair like nothing before, AND keeps my color vibrant, AND my fine hair fuller.

I use 3 pumps, rub my hands together, spread through my hair with my nails/fingertips to cleanse my scalp, comb product through my hair, and continue with my shower (about 5-10 minutes), rinse hair in cooler water...make sure hair is completely rinsed. That's it. I don't use this as a leave-in or anything like that.

I had been losing a lot of stray strands of hair in the shower using the other cleansing conditioner, ever since I started using L'Oreal's balm I'm no longer losing so much hair in the shower.
Long story made short...use this in place of the other popular cleansing conditioner and you'll not only save $, but it works even better!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because I color my hair and it doesn't take any of the color out. It actually makes my hair color last ten times longer. A bonus is that its sulphate free so less added chemicals in the product the better. It provides great moisture too my hair and helps me brush it wonderfully after I have a shower. I don't mind the smell either which is good and I can buy this for about $10 at Loblaws.
ana k.
recife
bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom  bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
lily m.
bolton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this line of products from l'oreal, some work very well. This particular product was nice, but not exceptional. cleaned my hair very well, smells good, and i like the bottle a lot, pump is nice and easy to use.
Agnieszka L.
los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just amazing.
It cleanses my scalp without stripping of my natural oils.
It conditions my hair really good and my hair doesn't feel dry after using it.
The price is totally affordable.
I will repurchase and recommend it to others
Tiegan W.
Telford, Shropshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps cleanse your hair and get rid of all the diet and everything left in there, it's super effective t works and makes you hair feel so much nicer, it makes your hair shiny and appears more healthier after use I was satisfied with this product and would purchase again!
Jessica F.
This is literally the best thing ever, I love the smell and everything else about it. It's absolutely amazing just like all its other products, I can go 3 days without washing my hair which is good cause my hair is always so oily . I highly recommend it's so good
Zoë W.
Dublin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't good wasn't bad, I don't think it done anything special with my hair but that might just be my hair. Might give it another go soon just to see if it is any different .
Nayra N.
deixo bem claro que ficaria muito feliz em experimentar este produto. Nunca experimentei spray capital entao seria novidade para meus fios, pois estaou acostumada ao basico mesmo coisas do dia a dia mas  um tratamento diferente  talvez possa aderir!
claudia M.
orizaba
Muy buena calidad aunque me gustaría un precio un poquitito mas accesible, me ha ayudado a reparar el cabello y me lo deja muy suave, pero como tratamiento toma al menos una semana para comenzar a ver resultados, super recomendado
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?