BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deja el cabello súper sedoso para nada grasoso me encanta y lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Good product but i prefer to use other Loreal products. They are priced at a good price
Christen M.
Ruther Glen, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing and I would deffinetly buy this again in a heart beat for sure
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use I recommend it if you want to try it.. since it's a 6 in 1 product
VILMA L.
La Feria, TX
LOVED THIS PRODUCT. IT MAKES HAIR SMELLS GOOD AND CONDITIONS HAIR SO GOOD. 2 THUMBS UP.
Yadira O.
Queens NY
Me lo compre pero solo lo utilize como 5 veces Pero no me gusto mucho el efecto que da
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel very soft and it felt super clean. it didn't make my hair oily.
Jenifer R.
Bronx , NY
In love with this product! Smells great! And leaves my hair nice and smooth!
Haley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
f f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Honestly I didn't use it cause i don't see it in my country but it looks good as loreal is always perfect i use loreal's shampoo and i recommend it highly it is very good with me
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?