BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Jenifer R.
Bronx , NY
In love with this product! Smells great! And leaves my hair nice and smooth!
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my new favorite products! I've tried other cleansing conditioners, but this one is my favorite by far! It just makes my hair so silky smooth and soft, I feel that it's very moisturizing as well, I just like everything about it. And the fact that it has great ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It also smells amazing, I just can't say enough good things about it. I feel that it cleans very well and my hair doesn't seem to get as oily the next day, unlike when using shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommends this product!
Wendy V.
Metairie, LA
I bought this one day after seeing a $3.00 coupon in my mail. It seemed easy to use and had all the specifications I was looking for - no sulfates and silicone free. Previous experience with a sulfate free shampoo left me skeptical bc it left so much residue on my hair. This one does do that! I only use it every other day and use dry shampoo in between. My hair stays soft and manageable and easy to maintain! I love it!
Ashley B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I wanted to love this product as I do other Everpure products, but I hate it, no matter how much or little I use and how much I rinse my hair it need gets clean and is very greasy once dried. I tried it multiple times and will not repurchase.
Emily D.
Woburn, MA
Awesome product. Left my hair shinny and smooth like ever before! This product also makes my hair smell so good! One downfall, it requires you to use around 6-8 pumps each use. I ran out of product after a few weeks. Overall, this is a great product that I will most likely purchase again.
Chelsey N.
Granite Falls, WA
This product helped my red dyed hair look great for months. I love the smell, the packaging is very attractive, it is also a decent price. I would recommend this to anyone who uses hair color. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely buy this again.
Sarah A.
Indio, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought it thinking it was gonna do wonders for my hair, it made my hair oily and super flat, was gonna give it a second try and decided to just stick to what I have been using regardless of the time saver.
Stevie H.
Pontotoc, MS
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have straight, fine, color-treated hair. When drying my hair it was brittle, dry, and sticky. I did not like this product and will not continue to use. I usually love L'oreal products, but this one is a no-go.
Royce H.
Windsor Mill, MD
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it cuts down my shower time because it's an all in one product. My hair is cleaned and moisturizer after I use it. I love hoe easy the pump is but my only problem is that the bottle did not have enough , I wish it came in bigger sizes so I don't have to keep buying.
Milanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cleansing balm. L'Oreal products never fail me. I always put the balm on first after I wet my hair, while I let it sit on my hair I soap up and all that good stuff. After a few minutes then I will rinse it. It's so light on my hair and looks great. I dye my hair often so it gets damaged. This cleansing balm has been so helpful to revive my hair and maintain color.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?