BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Farah A.
I love this
It is so beautiful on the hair
L like it so much
Sooo nice product everyone
one like it
Anna R.
Hoover
I got this out of a hair dye box and I love it!!! It smells great and make sir hair silky smooth!!!
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Este producto la verdad que no me gusta mucho yo tengo el pelo graso y este me hace mucha más grasa
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only loreal with sulfate and it smelled horrible. So unfortunately rhododendron fifk
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is new and sanvary try this product I rally want to no is working or trying for free
Karla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this works great for thick hair like mine. This leaves my hair hydrated and looking great
tomas f.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy buena me gustó mucho la con sistencia es realmente buena muy efectiva en lo que promete
Influenster M.
Its nice n smell good n pretty much stay the smell all day. I love it its last all day n night
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was so good to my hair, I started to see difference once first try. It's so good I love it
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good stuff for someone with hair damage and good for greasy hair to keep fresh looking.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?