BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only loreal with sulfate and it smelled horrible. So unfortunately rhododendron fifk
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all the smell, moisturizes and smooths my hair, it's a little greasy for my taste but the product was pretty good
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing!!! My hair feels boucy, healthy, and shines. Can't go wrong with this product. It's pricey for being L'Oreal.
Mackenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair felt silky and smooth in the shower but after my hair dried it was greasy. I had to use this product accompanied with my regular shampoo to prevent my hair from feeling greasy
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I love this cleansing conditioner. I have color treated hair and it doesn't strip my hair or dry it out. It leaves it shiny and soft. You get a good amount for the price. I only wash my hair maybe once a week.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleansing balm. I love that its a value sized product and loreal is a trustworthy brand.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It helps control the frizz in my hair and makes it super smooth. It also smells great. I got this as a free sample from Influenster so I'm not sure on the price, but I would definitely recommend it!
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
I love how it control my frizz and since I have thick and cruly hair its great. I love how it add a natural shine
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL
I have been searching for an awesome shampoo that would not strip the blue color out of my hair for ages! WELL THIS IS IT!!!! I dyed my hair electric blue 3 months ago and guess what! My hair is almost the exact same color! No fading and this is the first hair balm that has left my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
OMG!!! So I picked this product up a few days ago in a emergency pinch! I am traveling to the UK and needed to bring a sulfate free shampoo with me just incase! I have always been a huge fan of Loreal! They never let this girl down! Anyways I used to use their Solon grade products about ten years ago and lately they have had some what seems to be the same products on the drug stairs shelf... Holly ark Angels! This stuff is like magic! So first of all... I have very frizzy curly coarse hair! It's insanity! But I get a Brazilian blow out 3 to four times a year to help manage the Cruz because I live in Florida! I used this product after 5 days no wash my hair was actually greasy and it is rare that it ever gets that way!!! This product left my hair super clean and it was not tangled and it blew dried in 16 minutes... My hair is to my waist.. It stayed soft and tangle free all day... Everyone at work kept asking me if I did something different! I am in love with this product!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?