BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
Love the way my hair feels after I use this product. It's so soft but not weighed down. The smell is delicious too!
Tina S.
I love this product this is sulfate and my hair feels so spft love love love love this product. highly recommended
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Definitely does what is says it would do, I have zero complaints about this product. Definitely recommend to others
Yael P.
Great Neck, NY
I only use loreal for my hair! their products are so light and do not damage my hair! my hair feels like and shiny!
Jengeib G.
Providence
My favorite, my best, in every way. I'll never use a non-sulfate-free shampoo again. And this keeps my color longer
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
I love how it control my frizz and since I have thick and cruly hair its great. I love how it add a natural shine
Mary E.
I wasn't in love with this product. It was decently priced but it left my hair feeling kind of greasy and sticky.
Sarah L.
Love love love. My bottles almost gone. I leave it in while I'm doing dishes, go shower and my hairs back to new!
Karen S.
Carson, CA
I like it and leaves a smell and it's a nice smell also costs about 12 dollars in California tried it for 2months
margot c.
tega cay
I love this product it makes your hair super soft in the shiny without looking greasy it detangles all your knots
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?