BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Samantha B.
newberg, or
I love this product. I don’t know what I would do without it. I use this on the daily. I really recommend buying this.
Khushi P.
L'Oréal's cleansing balm is very hydrating to my hair. Repairs hair damage and leaves my hair feeling smooth and glossy
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love this brand. I usually wash my hair first, condition it, put in my moisterizer, and then spray it with the balm.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Cleans the hair incredibly, gives back the natural oils it needs, and a fantastic aroma. Leaves hair silky and shiny.
malika w.
Using this product satisfied with this and addicted to it also you must try this product and you will see the results
Erika B.
Albers, IL
Felt super sticky and more like gel in my hair. Better at keeping fly aways down then for leAving a conditioning feel
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Yo tengo el everfresh y mi hermana tiene estez el everpure. He utilizado el de ella y creanme, también es magnífico😍
Mary H.
Loranger
Love this product does wonders for my hair , love useing it makes my hair feel so new . It was vert effective .
Maria S.
un producto libre de sal que no maltrate el cabello si lo hay y aca lo tenemos un 6 en 1 para revitalizar el cabello
Salia B.
calexico, CA
me encanta la calidad de estos productos real.ente es buenísima para mi cabellos por la gran calidad de sus productos
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?