BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Paige N.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I received this product this past week free of charge from Influenster to try it out. I love how soft it makes my hair but have a problem with how oily it left my roots. I have long, very thin hair that is naturally oily so it may have not been the best product for me. However, it definitely has the potential to work very well with someone with dry or thick hair. Great idea, good execution. Just may not be for you if you have hair that's always weighed down.
jenifer n.
Port Angeles, WA
I received this product free of charge from Influenster as a product tester.
I wanted to love this, I really did. I have dry, curly hair but it does get greasy fairly easily. I loved the idea of this cleansing balm so much. When I used it, I made sure to follow the directions on the bottle and rinse my hair thoroughly. While blow drying my hair I realized it was incredibly greasy! Sorry L'Oreal, this is a product I won't be using again.
Keana M.
Kansas City, MO
Hi! I received this product not to long ago strictly as an testing option by influenster and I love it! the sulfate free option is prefect for my hair because it is much softer after it smells great as well. I cant wait to try this on my virgin hair
Micah M.
Summit, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
First use: I was honestly pretty skeptical when I received this product. No shampooing? I still cleansed once and rinsed and then put more in my hair for conditioning... just out of paranoia. I was shocked how clean AND soft my hair felt after! I am truly impressed. Day 2 and my hair still doesn't feel greasy, but I have naturally dry hair.
Paige M.
Quinton, VA
Im impressed that L'Oreal came out with a sulfate free, vegan, all in one product. It's perfect for semi-thick naturally oil hair, doesn't make it too oily or too greasy. I'm planning on still washing every other day, but this is definitely one of my new favorites! i will definitely be buying the EverCreme next time!
Yenifer G.
I love the fact that this is a 6 in 1 product, good job loreal, I love it because it's exactly all I need right now, my hair is so dry and this product really did wonders, I have really thin fine hair and I colored it before so I really really recommend it.
Victoria R.
First of all when I received the package and saw that it is 1. Sulfate free , and silicone free and thirdly dye free! My hair feels awesome and I don't feel bad for putting in any bad chemicals into my hair! I would definitely buy this again once I use it up. It's perfect for dyed hair and just feels nice and smooth!
Sydney W.
Plant City, FL
Its so rare to find a 6 in 1 product that gets the job done. I received this product free through Influenster and I love it! Its super light, doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. I like how the instructions tell u how many pumps to use even though I had to use a little note for my longer hair. After one use my hair already feels healthier and I enjoy that it acts as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler among other benefits all in one. highly recommended.
Brittini R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal has outdone themselves yet again and has me hooked on yet another product of theirs. This stuff doesn't just smell amazing (with rosemary and mint) but the mint makes your head feel clean and refreshed, makes your hair feel silky, look amazing, and actually does detangle! I highly recommend this product!
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I just received this product yesterday and decided I wanted to try it tonight and omg I love it! I love the fact that it minimized my time in the shower because I didn't have to condition my hair, I love fact that it has tea tree in it and that it's sulfate free! I have bleached hair and it tends to get tangled when it's wet and I don't use conditioner and I had no problem with not using conditioner! It's an amazing product thanks for letting me be part of this test and review!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?