BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Mireya E.
Downey, CA
I've been using this for a year for my colored hair and its great it doesn't make it fall out much and smells really good
Neepa P.
This product makes my hair feel great, it feels shiny and beautiful. I would definitely purchase this item in the future.
Shalida D.
I loved using this. I liked it because it was a simple process and the product did a great job. I really love this stuff.
Karen C.
It's perfect, I do not know if it's its true function, but it helps me to eliminate knots in my hair, even when it's wet
Diana T.
Orlando, FL
Love it ! You will see the difference ! Your hair will feel Smooth and healthier ! It really works . I will but it again
Adelayda S.
Miami
I like all the smell, moisturizes and smooths my hair, it's a little greasy for my taste but the product was pretty good
Angel a.
Albuquerque
Its wonderful i recommend that you buy it because its smell good and it makes your hair look wonderful. Buy this products
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love this brand. I usually wash my hair first, condition it, put in my moisterizer, and then spray it with the balm.
Khushi P.
L'Oréal's cleansing balm is very hydrating to my hair. Repairs hair damage and leaves my hair feeling smooth and glossy
Samantha B.
newberg, or
I love this product. I don’t know what I would do without it. I use this on the daily. I really recommend buying this.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?