BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
I love how it control my frizz and since I have thick and cruly hair its great. I love how it add a natural shine
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL
I have been searching for an awesome shampoo that would not strip the blue color out of my hair for ages! WELL THIS IS IT!!!! I dyed my hair electric blue 3 months ago and guess what! My hair is almost the exact same color! No fading and this is the first hair balm that has left my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
OMG!!! So I picked this product up a few days ago in a emergency pinch! I am traveling to the UK and needed to bring a sulfate free shampoo with me just incase! I have always been a huge fan of Loreal! They never let this girl down! Anyways I used to use their Solon grade products about ten years ago and lately they have had some what seems to be the same products on the drug stairs shelf... Holly ark Angels! This stuff is like magic! So first of all... I have very frizzy curly coarse hair! It's insanity! But I get a Brazilian blow out 3 to four times a year to help manage the Cruz because I live in Florida! I used this product after 5 days no wash my hair was actually greasy and it is rare that it ever gets that way!!! This product left my hair super clean and it was not tangled and it blew dried in 16 minutes... My hair is to my waist.. It stayed soft and tangle free all day... Everyone at work kept asking me if I did something different! I am in love with this product!
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal hair products! I feel like they're salon quality, they're always really good. It smells really good! And it makes my hair feel really clean. I love the packaging how it has a pump. It's really easy to use!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Good product but i prefer to use other Loreal products. They are priced at a good price
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the EverCurl one. It wasn't soapy or foamy, and yet my hair still felt soft and clean. It was affordable and left a light pleasant scent in my hair.I purchased mine from Walgreens after receiving it in a Vox Box.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does smell lovely, but that's about it. No matter what I've tried it's left my hair looking extremely greasy. When I touch it it feels like there is a thick wax over the majority of my hair, and I was sure to rinse it thoroughly both times I've used it. The second time I even blow-dried my hair in hopes of avoiding it, but it still came out greasy looking.

#HolyGrail and #contest
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Este producto la verdad que no me gusta mucho yo tengo el pelo graso y este me hace mucha más grasa
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a bottle of this from my sister and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It leaves my hair frizz free and smelling good. I actually really love how my hair looks when I let it air dry after using this cleansing balm. And it's awesome cuz u only use one product. It's definitely affordable and you can buy it anywhere. I recommend trying this out I'd u haven't you will probably love your results
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I've been using Wen on my short, fine, thinning hair for 2 years. Loved it. I get my graying hair colored every 6-8 weeks. The Wen really helped keep the color in and conditioned beautifully. BUT - it's really expensive. The L'Oreal EverPure cleansing balm is giving me the same results as Wen - my hairdresser confirmed it. I apply it same as Wen (even using less product with L'Oreal). At end of my shower I rinse it out thoroughly with warm water. I think the important thing is to rinse it THOROUGHLY! Leaves my hair clean, and feeling healthy and strong. I love the fragrance. If the fragrance is too strong for you, you may not be rinsing it out thoroughly enough. I only need to cleanse it every other day like I did with Wen. But the L'Oreal only costs $9 at my local market for 16.9 oz bottle - a mere fraction of what Wen costs. So for now, I'm done paying too much for Wen and switching to L'Oreal.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?