BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
It's alright. I've tried it and haven't seen much of a difference. But will finish it up
Jama S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite hair product ever! Cleans your hair, yet doesn't feel like shampoo. More like a conditioner. But cleans hair well! Also, i used to have dry scalp before this product. Now my scalp is very healthy again! The peppermint oil in this also gives a tingling sensation in the shower. I love this product.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells amazing it's really smooth as well when you use in your hair. Just loved it. I'm using this for a long time for now.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only loreal with sulfate and it smelled horrible. So unfortunately rhododendron fifk
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all the smell, moisturizes and smooths my hair, it's a little greasy for my taste but the product was pretty good
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing!!! My hair feels boucy, healthy, and shines. Can't go wrong with this product. It's pricey for being L'Oreal.
Mackenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair felt silky and smooth in the shower but after my hair dried it was greasy. I had to use this product accompanied with my regular shampoo to prevent my hair from feeling greasy
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I love this cleansing conditioner. I have color treated hair and it doesn't strip my hair or dry it out. It leaves it shiny and soft. You get a good amount for the price. I only wash my hair maybe once a week.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleansing balm. I love that its a value sized product and loreal is a trustworthy brand.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It helps control the frizz in my hair and makes it super smooth. It also smells great. I got this as a free sample from Influenster so I'm not sure on the price, but I would definitely recommend it!
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?