BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #34 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
JenJen J.
Great Stuff right here,,this will leave Ur hair Smelling so good let along the bounce it gives Ur hair,,way to get down with this one
Ariane W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product smells so good and my hair feels amazing after just one treatment. I can't wait to see how it does after a week of use.
Yakelin P.
With this product my hair becomes more silky and soft, strong. Its formula is light and having contact with the skin does a good job
Sarah Marie G.
This stuff is pretty good for the price point . It's a very gentle formula which I look for since my skin and scalp are sensitive .
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
The best product I have ever used. Cleans, conditions, detangles and smells amazing. It truly takes the place of so many products.
Hope S.
Covington, TN
Used this with my bright colored hair. I have to say it really does keep the color longer, especially temporary colors like I had.
Jewlz C.
amazing smell amaxing feeling amazing aftermath just downright the best i have tried if you have tried then your missing out !!!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
It smells amazing it's really smooth as well when you use in your hair. Just loved it. I'm using this for a long time for now.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I am a huge fan of L'Oréal hair products! They keep my hair feeling fresh and brand new. I would definitely recommend to others
Krista A.
Stafford, TX
I use this about three days a week not all the time when I was my hair. But when I use it, it's way easier to untangle my hair
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
Will this be good for my daughter that is mix racial?