BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I am a huge fan of L'Oréal hair products! They keep my hair feeling fresh and brand new. I would definitely recommend to others
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
It smells amazing it's really smooth as well when you use in your hair. Just loved it. I'm using this for a long time for now.
Marissa M.
Washington, DC
I really like this for in between washes because it is so moisturizing and doesn't dry out my hair as much as true washing does
Adriana R.
This is amazing!!! My hair feels boucy, healthy, and shines. Can't go wrong with this product. It's pricey for being L'Oreal.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This left my hair feeling very greasy and not clean. I have used other products like this before and never had this problem.
sacrita i.
Fort Meade, MD
Its not the best but it works and get the job done I gave it to a friend but it works good for straight hair or a wash and go
Alex M.
I like the scent and the idea of this product, however it just leaves my colored hair very dry! It doesn't hydrate it at all.
Brittany B.
Thomasboro
This took all the build up on my scalp right out. With all the products I use sometimes you just need to cleanse your hair
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
Amazing what this does for my hair. It leaves my hair super smooth and well cleanse. This only thing that works on my hair
Nadia f.
Norwalk, CA
Is your hair slik or smooth when you use it?
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
So this is shampoo and conditioner in one? I have used 2 in 1 products before and haven't been a fan of how my hair felt. Has anyone tried this and how did your hair feel with it?
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Is this a leave in conditioner or does it need to be rinsed? Would you do this before or after shampooing?
Angela D.
Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing balm?