BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Marissa M.
Washington, DC
I really like this for in between washes because it is so moisturizing and doesn't dry out my hair as much as true washing does
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
It smells amazing it's really smooth as well when you use in your hair. Just loved it. I'm using this for a long time for now.
sacrita i.
Fort Meade, MD
Its not the best but it works and get the job done I gave it to a friend but it works good for straight hair or a wash and go
Alex M.
I like the scent and the idea of this product, however it just leaves my colored hair very dry! It doesn't hydrate it at all.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This left my hair feeling very greasy and not clean. I have used other products like this before and never had this problem.
Adriana R.
This is amazing!!! My hair feels boucy, healthy, and shines. Can't go wrong with this product. It's pricey for being L'Oreal.
Mel M.
Pittsburgh , PA
LOVE this stuff. I received a sample of it once and I was super pleased with the results. My hair felt shiny and hydrated.
jaylee S.
Hawley, PA
Amazing what this does for my hair. It leaves my hair super smooth and well cleanse. This only thing that works on my hair
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Great leave in Conditioner. My hair feels smooth and shiny. Feels and looks healthy too! Good price point and packaging.
johannah S.
How well does not this work?
Kara H.
Does anyone how much I should use without making my hair oily? I have very, very long hair.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
Has anyone used this on fine hair? I have tried cleansing conditioners in the past but they seemed to weigh my hair down. I have heard so many good things about this, but hesitant due to my fine hair.
Tammy G.
I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this product. Although it states for colored treated hair, red colored treated hair is very touch and go. It takes a ton of maintenance and costly it is. Has anyone had issues with it pulling color or fading their vivid colors?
kim c.