BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

EverPure Cleansing Balm from L’Oreal is a sulfate-free conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser for those with color-treated hair. This low-lather balm is a full haircare regimen in one step. It cleans, conditions, treats, detangles, softens and adds shine. Keeps color shiny so hair looks and feels healthy. No stripping. No fading.

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Liz M.
Mayaguez
I began to use it recently but still I don't find it works for me. Always I ended adding more conditioner. If I use it alone my hair become frizzy.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
I have always been a fan of L'Oréal products. They all smell good and are good prices. I think these products are good for dry and damaged hair.
Norra M.
Portland
I been using this for awhile and i really love it. It is not that pricey but with the price its good for your hair. Its good for damaged repair.
Isabel J.
Love this product! Great for adding strength back to hair after coloring and removing build up after a week of lots of hair spray and dry shampoo
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my eyes looks so good. it's great.
Laura W.
Never used a balm in my hair so I thought I would give it a try, it smelt great, and my hair so smooth and healthy looking. Absolutely loved it
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
I like this but my hair afterwards felt stringing and i am not quite sure why but it did. I was disappointed it didn't feel better in my hair.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Este bálsamo es genial con una fragancia super te permite tener tu cabello manejable sano y sin maltratos te ayuda a estar fresca a toda hora
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
Angelina L.
Never used but it seems great!! I would love to use this I have used the shampoo and conditioner part of this but not leave in conditioner
johannah S.
How well does not this work?
Kara H.
Does anyone how much I should use without making my hair oily? I have very, very long hair.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
Has anyone used this on fine hair? I have tried cleansing conditioners in the past but they seemed to weigh my hair down. I have heard so many good things about this, but hesitant due to my fine hair.
Tammy G.
I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this product. Although it states for colored treated hair, red colored treated hair is very touch and go. It takes a ton of maintenance and costly it is. Has anyone had issues with it pulling color or fading their vivid colors?
kim c.